Topic: Remember when Baggers destroyed the economy and it took a black man strong black man to fix it?
Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Stop remindings us, you  mean old lib

Posted by .
Unregistered

That cunt is an illegal alien.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Obongo fixed the economy so well there were on 47 million Americans on foods stamps with Obamavilles popping up in every city in America. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Obongo fixed the economy so well there were on 47 million Americans on foods stamps with Obamavilles popping up in every city in America. :lol:

­
Compared to now?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yep. I remember that. They were so pissed off they nominated a retarded cheeto from some TV show to ruin things again.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Obongo fixed the economy so well there were on 47 million Americans on foods stamps with Obamavilles popping up in every city in America. :lol:

­
Compared to now?

What does "now" have to do with your claim "a black man strong black man" to fix it?

You claimed Obama fixed the economy. I pointed out 47 million Americans were on food stamps at the end of Obama's tenure as president. Do you dispute my claim?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­
Compared to now?

What does "now" have to do with your claim "a black man strong black man" to fix it?

You claimed Obama fixed the economy. I pointed out 47 million Americans were on food stamps at the end of Obama's tenure as president. Do you dispute my claim?

­
YES ITS FAKE NEWS
WHATS YOUR SOURCE, CNN?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 . said:

­
Compared to now?

:potd: This is how you brutally own a leftist moron. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 . said:

­
Compared to now?

:libduet::mittens::cuntpunch::pwned:

Posted by .
Unregistered

it took a black man strong black man!
\
:winner:

:facepalm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

This thread blew up in Fag OP's face leaving him disoriented and confused like a bukkake bitch before clean up. :lmao::lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: This thread blew up in Fag OP's face leaving him disoriented and confused like a bukkake bitch before clean up. :lmao::lol:

:rofl:

Posted by op DESTROYED
Unregistered

:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

FAKE NEWS

Posted by .
Unregistered

Obama that was a president we could believe in. Not an orange Dotard that sold out his country.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Obama that was a president we could believe in. Not an orange Dotard that sold out his country.

­

:potd:

OP triggered the 70 moron. :lol::fag:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

OP triggered the 70 moron. :lol::fag:

­

Stop it lib, you're making me mad with your facts and logic.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Obama that was a president we could believe in. Not an orange Dotard that sold out his country.

Obama's Legacy: 47 million Americans on food stamps. :mittens::snicker:

Posted by IT BOINS
Unregistered

. said:

:libduet: :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yes oboma gave me so much hope.  I hoped he would fail. He failed completely.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: image

­
:potd: :potd: :potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Impeach Trump reelect Obama

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Impeach Trump reelect Obama

:faggot:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

IT BOINS!
\
:lib: :lmao::lol:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.