Topic: Donald Trump not welcome to McCain's funeral
Posted by .
Unregistered

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6098955/Trump-wont-John-McCains-funeral-president-repeatedly-bashed-ailing-senator.html

President Donald Trump was reportedly not invited to John McCain's funeral

It was reported in May that McCain told his inner circle that vice president Mike Pence could attend the funeral, but president Trump was not allowed 
Sources cited Trump and McCain's bitter feud as the reason Trump was snubbed
 Trump and McCain have been in a war-of words for years, dating back to 2015
Trump launched public attacks on McCain repeatedly, discrediting the senator being a war hero and slamming him for voting against the Affordable Care Act
McCain has also bashed Trump, namely over his acceptance that Russia did not meddle in the US presidential election and Trump's 'disturbing' behavior
The senator also wrote about his long-standing feud with Trump in his memoir 
McCain died at the age of 81 on Saturday after a long battle with brain cancer 

Posted by .
Unregistered

McCain also shit all over Trump by asking that Barack Obama and George W Bush deliver his eulogies.

Ouch.

Posted by .
Unregistered

What a farce.  You cannot ASSUME that a president will attend your funeral.  He wouldn't have wanted to go anyway.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I DIDN'T WANT TO GO ANYWAY!
\
:crybaby:

Posted by .
Unregistered

What a load of bollocks. You ONLY go to funerals of people you are related to, or liked. Period.

This is a total non-story. Trump didn't like McCain. McCain didn't like Trump. OF COURSE he is NOT going to the fucking funeral. Even if McCain's family had invited him, he wouldn't have gone. And neither would YOU if you got invited to the funeral of someone you disliked. You'd be sitting at home thinking, "I'm GLAD you're dead. You weak CUNT". And, you'd be RIGHT!
/
:oldlady:

Posted by .
Unregistered

It's a shame McCain couldn't have held on a little longer and get to see ole orange ass led out the White House in cuffs along with Ivanka and Jared and have his very own, brand new, orange jumpsuit.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: It's a shame McCain couldn't have held on a little longer and get to see ole orange ass led out the White House in cuffs along with Ivanka and Jared and have his very own, brand new, orange jumpsuit.

­
:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: What a farce.  You cannot ASSUME that a president will attend your funeral.  He wouldn't have wanted to go anyway.

169% troof!

Posted by .
Unregistered

McCain is a globalist warmonger

Posted by .
Unregistered

Want to know who the globalist shitbags are? See who attends McShitstain's funeral.

Posted by .
Unregistered

For a repub, McCain was decent.

Posted by .
Unregistered

McCain should have gone to jail and been hounded out of office for his corrupt role in the Keating 5 scandal.

For that matter, he should have been given a dishonorable discharge and thrown out of the Navy after his "wet start" stunt led to fatalities on the USS Farragut.

McCain, the son and grandson of Navy admirals, was born with a silver cock in his mouth.  He was a piece of shit.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I DIDN'T WANT TO GO ANYWAY!
\

­
:lmao:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
\

­
:lmao:

­
Well, in fairness, I'm sure he didn't. I doubt they would be serving big macs at the reception.

Posted by .
Unregistered

\

­

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Want to know who the globalist shitbags are? See who attends McShitstain's funeral.

:thumbup: And Hillary's as well as the Bush's. All deep state globalist assclowns.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why would President Trump want to attend the funeral of a warmongering idiot like McCain? :shrug:

Strange that Dims allied themselves with Mr. John "Bomb Iran" McNutbag. :hmmm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Why would President Trump want to attend the funeral of a warmongering idiot like McCain? :shrug:

­

Because Trump never ordered cruise missiles to attack a sovereign nation with whom we were not at war with or was a direct threat, Trump did not inquire a number of times at a staff meeting that we should invade Venezuela, that Trump never demanded from the pentagon that they quadruple the nations nuclear weapons stockpile...

:rolleyes:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Why would President Trump want to attend the funeral of a warmongering idiot like McCain? :shrug:

:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

What do you expect from a party that's trying to provoke a thermonuclear war with Russia?

Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered

. said: Want to know who the globalist shitbags are? See who attends McShitstain's funeral.

Yup.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­

Because Trump never ordered cruise missiles to attack a sovereign nation with whom we were not at war with or was a direct threat, Trump did not inquire a number of times at a staff meeting that we should invade Venezuela, that Trump never demanded from the pentagon that they quadruple the nations nuclear weapons stockpile...

:rolleyes:

That's another issue. The question is, why would you expect President Trump to attend the funeral of someone I believe we can all agree, was a warmongering idiot? In addition, why would the Democratic Party ally themselves, not only with a Republican, but a Republican who sat in the chambers of the Senate maniacally singing "Bomb, bomb, bomb Iran" to the tune of Barbara Ann?

You are aware, your recently deceased ally abandoned his first wife after she was horribly disfigured in an automobile accident, aren't you? I believe it's time for you and people of your ilk to do some introspection and take a moral inventory. Just one man's opinion.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
That's another issue. The question is, why would you expect President Trump to attend the funeral of someone I believe we can all agree, was a warmongering idiot? In addition, why would the Democratic Party ally themselves, not only with a Republican, but a Republican who sat in the chambers of the Senate maniacally singing "Bomb, bomb, bomb Iran" to the tune of Barbara Ann?

You are aware, your recently deceased ally abandoned his first wife after she was horribly disfigured in an automobile accident, aren't you? I believe it's time for you and people of your ilk to do some introspection and take a moral inventory. Just one man's opinion.

I fully concur. I don't know what happened to the Democratic Party.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.