Topic: Democrat Trump dosn't have to break the law to be impeached can't find any broken law. lmao
Posted by death2me
Greta is right!

. said: Trump winning bigly from the looks of liberal post here. I guess no business owner will never again be able to run for any public office. right?

­Ideally not. Though perhaps that was something to ask yourselves 40 years ago when you started all this.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Above: facts and reality burns the everyday common libbie.
ROFL

:lol: I'm really beginning to worry about their sanity. I'm sure death2me has a busy day planned complete with burning the American flag and screeching in impotent Libbie froth. :rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
ROFL

:lol: I'm really beginning to worry about their sanity. I'm sure death2me has a busy day planned complete with burning the American flag and screeching in impotent Libbie froth. :rofl:

FACTS, they burn!
\
:lib:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Obama owned stock in foreign countries and Hillary recieved foreign money in the Clinton foundation. isn't that illegal?

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
­Ideally not. Though perhaps that was something to ask yourselves 40 years ago when you started all this.

I guess a dirt farmer can't become President or congressman now? Jimmy Carter broke the law too? Farming is a business.

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said: Obama owned stock in foreign countries and Hillary recieved foreign money in the Clinton foundation. isn't that illegal?

No why would it be?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 . said:
ROFL

FACTS, they burn!
\
:lib:

:libduet::teapots:

Posted by death2me
Greta is right!

. said:
I guess a dirt farmer can't become President or congressman now? Jimmy Carter broke the law too? Farming is a business.

­The Repukes made Carter put it in a blind trust. Later Carter learnt that the new management had fucked everything up.

https://www.theonion.com/you-people-made-me-give-up-my-peanut-farm-before-i-got-1819585048

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
­The Repukes made Carter put it in a blind trust. Later Carter learnt that the new management had fucked everything up.

https://www.theonion.com/you-people-made-me-give-up-my-peanut-farm-before-i-got-1819585048

Not true Democrats made that a law.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.