Topic: How do soldiers fight for our freedom when they fight for government which takes our freedom away
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
You don't have to explain anything. You can keep right on posting your unsupported idiocy.

I presume you possess the intelligence of a pet groomer. I won't waste any more time with someone so far below me.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­
You don't have to explain anything. You can keep right on posting your unsupported idiocy.

I presume you possess the intelligence of a pet groomer. I won't waste any more time with someone so far below me.

­
Its not surprising that you no longer want to explain how you're oppressed by the world.

Posted by magbas.nli
Unregistered

. said:
­
Its not surprising that you no longer want to explain how you're oppressed by the world.

I think the message there was "B-low me".

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I guess OP can't explain how he's being oppressed.

Monetary system, property taxes, other taxes, licensing nearly every activity I partake of, private property/no trespassing, excessive surveillance , etc.­ To avoid this I'd have to leave the country. To leave the country I'd have to obtain documentation and approval from government. Authoritarianism meets oppression.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:bump:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.