Topic: How do soldiers fight for our freedom when they fight for government which takes our freedom away
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
No.

Yeah, but you're a moron. I don't want nosey, armed, child-killing idiots in my driveway. I don't want to pay for their meals or yours.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­
No.

Yeah, but you're a moron. I don't want nosey, armed, child-killing idiots in my driveway. I don't want to pay for their meals or yours.

­
Police surveillance doesn't generally consist of parking in a suspect's driveway.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Police surveillance doesn't generally consist of parking in a suspect's driveway.

Nor would it consist of domestic drone flights. http://www.commondreams.org/news/2014/11/13/domestic-drones-cometh-report-exposes-rapid-expansion-surveillance-flights

More commentary on the joke that is the system:
http://www.spunk.org/texts/writers/spooner/sp000498.txt

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

Nor would it consist of domestic drone flights. http://www.commondreams.org/news/2014/11/13/domestic-drones-cometh-report-exposes-rapid-expansion-surveillance-flights

More commentary on the joke that is the system:
http://www.spunk.org/texts/writers/spooner/sp000498.txt

­
Are there drones flying around your driveway?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

No, it was a police vehicle.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­
Again, police surveillance doesn't generally consist of parking in a suspect's driveway.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

­
Again, police surveillance doesn't generally consist of parking in a suspect's driveway.

"Doesn't generally consist?" :snicker:

You are ignorant to the circumstances of the situation. I don't care what the reason may be, I don't want such vehicles in my driveway. I can't and don't pull up into random people's driveways. Cops are pussies, got there hand on the gun during most routine traffic stops, yet you or I "reach" for a potential weapon, we're dead. As far as I'm concerned, you're a pussy too :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:

­

"Doesn't generally consist?" :snicker:

You are ignorant to the circumstances of the situation. I don't care what the reason may be, I don't want such vehicles in my driveway. I can't and don't pull up into random people's driveways. Cops are pussies, got there hand on the gun during most routine traffic stops, yet you or I "reach" for a potential weapon, we're dead. As far as I'm concerned, you're a pussy too :lol:

­
You asked me if I would assume a police car parked in my driveway meant I was being supervised by the police. I answered "no" and gave my reasoning. I'm still not seeing how you're being oppressed by anyone.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
You asked me if I would assume a police car parked in my driveway meant I was being supervised by the police. I answered "no" and gave my reasoning. I'm still not seeing how you're being oppressed by anyone.

Ah, that's because you are a blind, gullible idiot!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

Ah, that's because you are a blind, gullible idiot!

­
Please tell me how you're being oppressed.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

You may begin here, scholar: http://www.soundclick.com/members/default.cfm?member=jptn&c

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

You may begin here, scholar: http://www.soundclick.com/members/default.cfm?member=jptn&c

­
I guess you can't explain how you're being oppressed.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Just read the articles at that link.

But if you're too stubborn to, I'll put it simply so you can understand it: All modern civilizations forces civilians to pay taxes to their rulers so they can rule... because that's all they do... rule over the citizens. When you have a ruler, you are oppressed. At least that's how I see it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

But if you're too stubborn to, I'll put it simply so you can understand it: All modern civilizations force civilians to pay taxes to their rulers so they can rule... because that's all they do... rule over the citizens. When you have a ruler, you are oppressed. At least that's how I see it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Just cause you can buy a pizza from Dominos doesnt mean youre free, Gumbi.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

But if you're too stubborn to, I'll put it simply so you can understand it: All modern civilizations force civilians to pay taxes to their rulers so they can rule... because that's all they do... rule over the citizens. When you have a ruler, you are oppressed. At least that's how I see it.

­
You're unemployed. What taxes are you forced to pay to a ruler?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Sales tax, utility tax, license fees and taxes, etc.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

Sales tax, utility tax, license fees and taxes, etc.

­
License fees as in driver's license?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

No, license fees as in Dunkin Donut coffee.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

No, license fees as in Dunkin Donut coffee.

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I guess OP can't explain how he's being oppressed.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I guess OP can't explain how he's being oppressed.

Heres one: must walk on designated paths, cant walk through fields and such because of private property/no trespassing

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Heres one: must walk on designated paths, cant walk through fields and such because of private property/no trespassing

­
Do you let strangers walk through your house and yard?

Posted by .
Unregistered

You're not of any importance, why explain?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

You're not of any importance, why explain?

­
You don't have to explain anything. You can keep right on posting your unsupported idiocy.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.