Topic: How do soldiers fight for our freedom when they fight for government which takes our freedom away
Posted by .
Unregistered

:shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

They don't fight for the people, they fight for the rich and powerful

Posted by .
Unregistered

:bump:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Is the big mean government tyrannizing you?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Is the big mean government tyrannizing you?

You side with oppressors and ridicule the oppressed.

Posted by .
Unregistered

And you didn't even attempt to refute or answer the question dumbass.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
How are you being oppressed?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Sounds like the little whiny cunt from the other thread!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Indirect coercion of employment due to monetary system, property, property tax, other taxes, government supervision and surveillance, excessive government supervision and surveillance, I could go on. You are an idiot not to be aware of this.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

None of you idiots are even addressing the original question. Dumbasses.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

Indirect coercion of employment due to monetary system, property, property tax, other taxes, government supervision and surveillance, excessive government supervision and surveillance, I could go on. You are an idiot not to be aware of this.

­
What is indirect coercion of employment?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Every gorernment in the world does this, some more than others.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Waah, th' gubmint won't let me have a rocket launcher!!!
\
:insane:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Quit being a wise ass. We are essentially forced t o work for others to earn mney to do anything as everything comes with a price tag.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

Quit being a wise ass. We are essentially forced t o work for others to earn mney to do anything as everything comes with a price tag.

­
What do you do for employment?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Nada ho. I'm throwin a wrench in this here cycle of enslavement, labor and surveillance. We work to feed our rulers.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

Nada ho. I'm throwin a wrench in this here cycle of enslavement, labor and surveillance. We work to feed our rulers.

­
So, you're oppressed because you're forced to be employed, but you're unemployed.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

­
So, you're oppressed because you're forced to be employed, but you're unemployed.

No. I'm lucky to be able to skip employment. But I'm still subject to taxes, supervision and surveillance. Quit being an idiot, dumbass.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:

­

No. I'm lucky to be able to skip employment. But I'm still subject to taxes, supervision and surveillance. Quit being an idiot, dumbass.

­
If you're unemployed, who is supervising you?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

­

Just had a cop car in my driveway today as I left for breakfast.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:

­

­
You're being supervised by the police?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

­

Possibly. Been writing and propagating anarchist literature. http://www.soundclick.com/jptn­

Archive that page in case it goes down.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 . said:
. said:

­

Possibly. Been writing and propagating anarchist literature. http://www.soundclick.com/jptn­

­
You're not sure if you're being supervised or not? That doesn't seem very oppressive.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
  . said:
­

­
You're not sure if you're being supervised or not? That doesn't seem very oppressive.

If a cop had his vehicle in your driveway, wouldn't you feel as though a little surveillance was taking place? Especially after propagating such literature in the local area?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 . said:
. said:

­

If a cop had his vehicle in your driveway, wouldn't you feel as though a little surveillance was taking place? Especially after propagating such literature in the local area?

­
No.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.