Topic: Please share what you've eaten or will eat this morning
Posted by .
Unregistered

I visited the hotel breakfast buffet very early this morning.

I was served iced water & premium brewed piping hot arabica coffee with cream. Then I went to the buffet.

I've realized from extensive experience that the best way to tackle such a large breakfast is to break down your food consumption into courses.

My first course, my appetizer if you will, was a full bowl of cornflakes with lots of brown sugar & good amount of two percent milk. I also picked up a chilled glass of orange juice.

My second course, my entree, was a huge ceramic plate piled up with scrambled eggs (at least 10 eggs worth lol), lots of breakfast potatoes with onions & multicolored peppers, salsa rojas, buttery croissant, and a large house on eggs toast.

A house on eggs toast is a large thick slice of white bread where the center is scooped out and an egg is placed in that hole instead and the both sides are pan-fried. This is also called toad in the hole.

I also requested ketchup and hot sauce. 

Now after my second course, I was full but couldn't just end it like that. So I went back and picked up another house on eggs toast and ate it with ketchup and tabasco sauce.

I finished my meal by finishing off my coffee, OJ, & water and eating a creamy strawberry yogurt. The strawberry yogurt was my dessert.

I also took some of the premium coffee to take back to my room.

Yuo?

Posted by .
Unregistered

2 slices of whole wheat toast, with canned mackerel (12oz), covered with melted sharp cheddar cheese (4oz), topped with 4 eggs. Plus strong, freshly ground coffee. By eating this for breakfast every day, skipping lunch, eating a low-carb dinner with lots of vegetables, and snacking only on fruit, I lost 100lbs and have kept the weight off for 2 1/2 years.

Posted by .gruntled
Unregistered

Cum.

Posted by .
Unregistered

YUMMERS!

Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered

Cinnamon doughnuts.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Your mom.

Posted by Bitters
Unregistered

9 egg white omelet w peppers, already cooked potato, turkey ham in it

Posted by .
Unregistered

Nothing.  Breakfast has always been trouble for me, it either upsets my stomach, or makes me feel weighed down, unless it is fruit, in which case it makes me poo a lot.

I can handle anything at lunch and dinner, just not breakfast.

Yes, I know its an unhealthy habit, yes I know its the most important meal of the day, but, for breakfast, all I want is water.  Period.  No coffee, no tea, nothing.  My lunch is usually adequate, and my dinners are spectacular.

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

Just a pint of coffee.  Waiting for my laundry to cycle and then I will have a piping hot pipe full of afghanistan hash mixed with marlboro tobacco :spaz::pipe:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.