Topic: Democrats can't win on higher taxes, lower wages and fewer jobs so here's the plan.
Posted by .
Unregistered


https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/08/09/exclusive-eric-eggers-democrat-political-machine-built-on-reliance-of-illegal-votes/


Posted by .
Unregistered


Otis, are you only able to communicate via links? You're the textbook case of a bagger that literally can't think for himself.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Otis, are you only able to communicate via links? You're the textbook case of a bagger that literally can't think for himself.

Thanks for the compliment.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Otis, are you only able to communicate via links? You're the textbook case of a bagger that literally can't think for himself.

Liberals are the ones that can't think for themselves and only believe what your globalist masters tell you. :LMAO:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Liberals are the ones that can't think for themselves and only believe what your globalist masters tell you. :LMAO:

­exactly


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Liberals are the ones that can't think for themselves and only believe what your globalist masters tell you. :LMAO:

­

Fox News is your globalist master?


Posted by .
Unregistered


So the defunct democratic party is resorting to violating the law to perpetuate its existence. The only question is will the democratic party or CNN implode first? :shrug:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: So the defunct democratic party is resorting to violating the law to perpetuate its existence. The only question is will the democratic party or CNN implode first? :shrug:

CNN.


Posted by White.californian
Unregistered


Just got my copy of Eggers’ book today :banana:

Probably going to read it with my coffee tomorrow morning :smile:


Posted by .
Unregistered


White.californian said: Just got my copy of Eggers’ book today :banana:

Probably going to read it with my coffee tomorrow morning :smile:

­

SNAP card empty?



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close