Topic: Democrats can't win on higher taxes, lower wages and fewer jobs so here's the plan.
Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/08/09/exclusive-eric-eggers-democrat-political-machine-built-on-reliance-of-illegal-votes/

Posted by .
Unregistered

Otis, are you only able to communicate via links? You're the textbook case of a bagger that literally can't think for himself.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Otis, are you only able to communicate via links? You're the textbook case of a bagger that literally can't think for himself.

Thanks for the compliment.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Otis, are you only able to communicate via links? You're the textbook case of a bagger that literally can't think for himself.

Liberals are the ones that can't think for themselves and only believe what your globalist masters tell you. :LMAO:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Liberals are the ones that can't think for themselves and only believe what your globalist masters tell you. :LMAO:

­exactly

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­

Fox News is your globalist master?

Posted by .
Unregistered

So the defunct democratic party is resorting to violating the law to perpetuate its existence. The only question is will the democratic party or CNN implode first? :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: So the defunct democratic party is resorting to violating the law to perpetuate its existence. The only question is will the democratic party or CNN implode first? :shrug:

CNN.

Posted by White.californian
Unregistered

Just got my copy of Eggers’ book today :banana:

Probably going to read it with my coffee tomorrow morning :smile:

Posted by .
Unregistered

White.californian said: Just got my copy of Eggers’ book today :banana:

Probably going to read it with my coffee tomorrow morning :smile:

­

SNAP card empty?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.