Topic: Name a food that guarantees a krakatoa explosion of diarrhea?
Posted by .
Unregistered

And don't say Quiznos!

Posted by .
Unregistered

chipotle, mcdonald's salads

Posted by .
Unregistered

A phal curry.  IF you survive (30% chance of survival) your entire insides will end up outside, all over the walls, ceiling, floor and probably three cubicles on either side of you.

I doubt you can get them outside of the U.K., but if you're ever in the U.K. then try one.  IF you want to expunge your guts of their will to live.  (No exaggeration. I had one, once, and it felt like I had been run through by a dozen bayonets :shudder:  My ringpiece resembled the Japanese flag for 3 months afterwards).

Posted by .
Unregistered

Any Taco Bell item containing their ground "beef".

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: A phal curry.  IF you survive (30% chance of survival) your entire insides will end up outside, all over the walls, ceiling, floor and probably three cubicles on either side of you.

I doubt you can get them outside of the U.K., but if you're ever in the U.K. then try one.  IF you want to expunge your guts of their will to live.  (No exaggeration. I had one, once, and it felt like I had been run through by a dozen bayonets :shudder:  My ringpiece resembled the Japanese flag for 3 months afterwards).

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/worlds-hottest-curry-phaal-guy-1938941

PEOPLE would be horrified at the thought of being sprayed with tear gas – but when ordering the “world’s spiciest curry” that is pretty much what you are signing up for.

A British-themed restaurant in Manhattan has made a phaal so hot it includes the Bhut Naga Jolokia chilli, used to make tear gas.
The curry measures ONE MILLION units on the Scoville scale – and chefs at the Brick Lane Curry House, named after the East London street known as a UK mecca for a “ruby murray”, wear masks to cook it.

:nuke:
\
:crap:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Burger King Onion Rings and / or Whopper.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: A phal curry.  IF you survive (30% chance of survival) your entire insides will end up outside, all over the walls, ceiling, floor and probably three cubicles on either side of you.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/worlds-hottest-curry-phaal-guy-1938941

PEOPLE would be horrified at the thought of being sprayed with tear gas – but when ordering the “world’s spiciest curry” that is pretty much what you are signing up for.

A British-themed restaurant in Manhattan has made a phaal so hot it includes the Bhut Naga Jolokia chilli, used to make tear gas.
The curry measures ONE MILLION units on the Scoville scale – and chefs at the Brick Lane Curry House, named after the East London street known as a UK mecca for a “ruby murray”, wear masks to cook it.

:nuke:
\
:crap:

Adam Richman and that new fat fuck Casey jerk off with that shit.

Posted by .
Unregistered

pint of olive oil.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.