Topic: Dear black people, and people using the "white privilege" insult. Read THIS
Posted by .
Unregistered

Last name: Freeman

The Anglo-Saxon society was divided into various classes, of which "The Freeman" could be described as "Middle Class" in 20th Century terms, although direct comparisons are not possible. Certainly to be a "Free born person" denoted considerable and jealously guarded status. Since most people were effectively slaves. The surname derivation is from the pre 7th Century "freo" meaning "free born" and "man" a servant or worker. The 1188 Pipe Rolls for Essex record one Freman Sceil, and this shows the use of the compound as a rare personal name.Other recordings include Reginald Le Freman, of Worcester in 1221, and Osbert Friman of Bedford in 1240. Edward Freeman (1823 - 1892), wrote "The History of the Norman Conquest" in 1867, whilst James Freeman of Nottingham, who died on June 20th 1968, was the last known survivor of the famous charge of the 21st Lancers at Omdurman, Sudan, in 1898. The first recorded spelling of the family name is shown to be that of William Freeman, which was dated 1196, in the "County Pipe Rolls of Norfolk", during the reign of King Richard 1, known as "The Lionheart", 1189 - 1199. Surnames became necessary when governments introduced personal taxation. In England this was known as Poll Tax. Throughout the centuries, surnames in every country have continued to "develop" often leading to astonishing variants of the original spelling.

http://www.surnamedb.com/Surname/Freeman#ixzz5NkETxlNN

YOU are not the only people who were slaves.  WE WERE TOO!

White privilege?  Let's have it right. There IS privilege in this society.  And is NOT based on skin color. It starts and ends with the monarchy, and all the parasites that enable and facilitate it (nobility, titled idiots, judiciary, tax collectors etc).

Posted by .
Unregistered

OP, white privilege is another word for majority privilege in the USA.

Truth is, white Americans do benefit from majority privilege (white privilege).

Here are some examples of white privilege:

1. If a white man has poor personal hygiene & has body odor, bad breath, smelly clothes etc. then people will think bad of him as an individual but no one will say "all white people stink and are smelly!" On the other hand, people make negative nasty racist generalizations of nonwhite races based on the behavior of individual nonwhites all the time.

This is not white people's fault. It's just that there are so many whites in America that for every white who behaves bad, there are plenty of other whites who don't so it's not possible to make nasty generalizations of white people. Like I said, majority privilege.

2. A white man only has to defend himself, not his race. He's never forced to be the representative of his whole race. If he behaves badly, commits crimes etc. then people will think bad of him but no one will use his bad behavior to make a negative generalization of all white people.

3. White people can blend in with the crowds in most parts of the USA, including urban areas. Same is not true for most minority races.

4. When it comes to job applications, having anglicized western white names definitely gives you a head up.

5. Several studies have shown that authority figures like policemen, judges etc. treat suspected white criminals more leniently than suspected nonwhite criminals.

I can keep going.

White privilege does exist. That doesn't mean white people should feel guilty about it. Just be aware of it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: OP, white privilege is another word for majority privilege in the USA.

Truth is, white Americans do benefit from majority privilege (white privilege).

Here are some examples of white privilege:

1. If a white man has poor personal hygiene & has body odor, bad breath, smelly clothes etc. then people will think bad of him as an individual but no one will say "all white people stink and are smelly!" On the other hand, people make negative nasty racist generalizations of nonwhite races based on the behavior of individual nonwhites all the time.

This is not white people's fault. It's just that there are so many whites in America that for every white who behaves bad, there are plenty of other whites who don't so it's not possible to make nasty generalizations of white people. Like I said, majority privilege.

2. A white man only has to defend himself, not his race. He's never forced to be the representative of his whole race. If he behaves badly, commits crimes etc. then people will think bad of him but no one will use his bad behavior to make a negative generalization of all white people.

3. White people can blend in with the crowds in most parts of the USA, including urban areas. Same is not true for most minority races.

4. When it comes to job applications, having anglicized western white names definitely gives you a head up.

5. Several studies have shown that authority figures like policemen, judges etc. treat suspected white criminals more leniently than suspected nonwhite criminals.

I can keep going.

White privilege does exist. That doesn't mean white people should feel guilty about it. Just be aware of it.

­BULLSHIT. Muds made the beds that they now lay in.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­BULLSHIT. Muds made the beds that they now lay in.

­
Wrong.

Posted by .
Unregistered

^^^

BULLSHIT.  I lived and worked in the USA for 3 years for a major corporation and I had never seen such a disparate bunch of alien sounding names as I saw there.  All sorts of foreign sounding shit.

But you're missing the point entirely.  People of colour (what a retarded label they have chosen, white is a fucking colour too) need to get their heads out of the arses and comprehend that EVERYONE was a fucking slave under the monarchy.  When William The Bastard won the Battle of Hasting he declared that he and he alone OWNED all the land, and everything in it, in England.  Period.

For 900 years people had no rights, no freedoms, no social welfare, nothing. You worked, or you died. If you worked, you might also die, on the job.  FUCK YOU, get another worker, this ones dead.

Sick and tired of these idiot cunts who know nothing about history.

We wuz slaves!
/
:mammy:­

We fought for the vote for women.  Girl power, tee hee
/
:tfb:

^^^ Dumb CUNT, men didn't have the fucking vote either. Only landowners had the vote, which meant 0.00000002% of the population.  Idiot CUNT.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Ever notice that its never the normal black people saying it, but, rather, the ghetto filth that throw it in your face?

I work with a black woman, and while we make occasional jokes about racism, she has never, ever, ever said anything about white priveledge.

Quite the opposite, she has admitted she is attracted to me, and I am to her, but, we are both married and faithful.  She is a pretty decent intellect, and a great conversationalist, with none of that ghetto nonsense about her.  She always says she doesn't like her people.

In fact, she blames her husband for their economic situation because he couldn't find a job for the longest time.  Her husband is not black, by the way, he's Asian.

Posted by .
Unregistered

We deserve our privilege
\
:trev:

Posted by .
Unregistered

whites pay more for housing, transportation and schooling

This is known as the White Tax, the extra burden we must bear to live as whites in our insane MultiKulti world

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: whites pay more for housing, transportation and schooling

This is known as the White Tax, the extra burden we must bear to live as whites in our insane MultiKulti world

­
well so do asian americans (chinese americans, indian americans, vietnamese americans etc). So not really a white tax.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:jew:  We claim religious exemption from any perceived privilege

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: whites pay more for housing, transportation and schooling

­
well so do asian americans (chinese americans, indian americans, vietnamese americans etc). So not really a white tax.

­

The homes in white neighborhoods cost more than in Asian ones.  
Asian immigrants are more likely to live in the inner urban core and have lower commuting times and costs.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

gooks have diversity privilege fro being hypenated Merkans, the reverse is not the case with aliens in their place of origins

Posted by RichSpencer
Unregistered

I want to bathe myself in white privilege.

Posted by .
Unregistered

In the distant past, whytes were not weak and used their strength to enslave other peoples. Now that they are weak whytes, they should be exterminated to prevent their vile race from ever becoming powerful again.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: In the distant past, whytes were not weak and used their strength to enslave other peoples. Now that they are weak whytes, they should be exterminated to prevent their vile race from ever becoming powerful again.

POst reg'd Katalyst, you retarded CUNT.

Posted by WILLIAM_THE_BASTARD
Unregistered

I CALL JUS PRIMAE NOCTIS.
\
:pedohunter:

TEE-HEE!
\
:tfb:

\
:milton:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.