Topic: Michael Moore - "Obama was a lazy |\|igqer that fucked us all"
Posted by .
Unregistered


Moore told the Huffington Post that "Hope is passive. Hope gives you permission to let someone else do the work. Hope leads people to believe that tax returns, or a pee tape, or the FBI or an adult film star will save the country. Hope, and the passivity that comes with it, is what helped get us here to begin with. It’s the lazy way out."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-09/fck-hope-michael-moore-slams-obamas-mantra-lazy-way-out

 |\|igqer


Posted by .
Unregistered


He didn't fuck Trump.

:snicker:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: He didn't fuck Trump.

:snicker:


True. Without Obongo and his economic retardation there would be no president Trump.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


Tyler Durden

:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Why are liberals so racist? :shrug:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Why are liberals so racist? :shrug:

­
It comes from reading the Racist NY Times.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: He didn't fuck Trump.

:snicker:

­
But Trump sure fucked him. He he he.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Flashback 2016: Michael Moore explains why Trump will win the election.



Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Flashback 2016: Michael Moore explains why Trump will win the election.


Awesome


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: He didn't fuck Trump.

:snicker:

­

did he pee on him at least?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Nobel 'Peace Prize' laureate who presided over several foreign conflicts.

What a joke.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Michael Moore looks like a human toad.  The fat cunt.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Nobel 'Peace Prize' laureate who presided over several foreign conflicts.

What a joke.

­
FUN FACT:  Barack Obama was responsible for more deaths after winning the Nobel Peace Prize than any other recipient (Henry Kissinger and George Marshall were each responsible for more deaths than Obama, but only BEFORE winning the Prize).


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Michael Moore looks like a human toad.  The fat cunt.

­Just like Geroge Soros


Posted by .
Unregistered


       . said: Moore told the Huffington Post that "Hope is passive. Hope gives you permission to let someone else do the work. Hope leads people to believe that tax returns, or a pee tape, or the FBI or an adult film star will save the country. Hope, and the passivity that comes with it, is what helped get us here to begin with. It’s the lazy way out."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-09/fck-hope-michael-moore-slams-obamas-mantra-lazy-way-out

 |\|igqer

All ñiggers are lazy.


Posted by .
Unregistered


bump for lazy |\|igqers



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close