Topic: I love my wife, but, she annoys me to death.
Posted by .
Unregistered

She's normally fine, nice, quiet, and obedient, but, then she suddenly gets needy and jealous for no reason at all.

She doesn't demand expensive gifts or anything, just for me to listen to one of her long, boring tangents.

I've tried everything to dissuade her, but, she keeps doing it.

Divorce would be expensive, I would miss her, and honestly, she puts up with a lot of my shit - so should I just count my blessings, or try to find a 20 something clueless hottie to satisfy my carnal desires for a few years?

Posted by .
Unregistered

murder her and collect life insurance

Posted by .
Unregistered

Give her ladystick a good sucking.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: murder her and collect life insurance

­
I don't want her dead, I just want her to talk a little less.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Stuff your dick down her throat

Posted by .
Unregistered

The OP asks for advice, and you just hammer him with trannie jokes?

Posted by Fixt For Accuracy
Unregistered

. said: She's normally fine, nice, quiet, and obedient, but, then she suddenly gets needy and jealous for no reason at all.

She doesn't demand expensive gifts or anything, just for me to listen to one of her long, boring tangents about how she likes fucking nigers three at a time and how their cocks are so much bigger than mine.

I've tried everything to dissuade her, but, she keeps doing it.

Divorce would be expensive, I would miss her, and honestly, she puts up with a lot of my shit - so should I just count my blessings, or try to find a 20 something clueless hottie to satisfy my carnal desires for a few years?

:themoreyouknow:

Posted by .
Unregistered

OP is a cuck. :snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Tolerate her talking like she tolerates your own boring obsessions.  That's how it works in a marriage.  And btw, you won't find a better partner if you're dumb enough to divorce her.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: murder her and collect life insurance

­

Show her this.

"You got a beautiful chin, you got beautiful skin, you've got a beautiful face, you've got taste

You've got beautiful eyes, you've got beautiful thighs
You've got alot without a doubt, but I'm thinking 'bout blowing you out, cos

You won't stop talking, why don't you give it a rest
You got more rabbit than Sainsbury's, it's time you got it off ya chest
Now you was just the type of girl to break my heart in two
I knew right off when I first clapped my eyes on you
But how was I to know you'd bend my earholes too with your incessant talking
You're becoming a pest

Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit

Now you're a wonderful girl, you got a wonderful smell, you got wonderful arms, you got charms
You got wonderful hair, we make a wonderful pair
Now I don't mind having a chat, but you have to keep giving it that"

English: Rabbit = rabbit & pork = talk.

Posted by MATRIMONIAL_MILTON
Unregistered

. said:
­

Unfortunately, with women, you can't have the latter without the former.

Posted by .
Unregistered

ITT: Advice from people who have never interacted with a woman

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Tolerate her talking like she tolerates your own boring obsessions.  That's how it works in a marriage.  And btw, you won't find a better partner if you're dumb enough to divorce her.

­My "Boring obsessions" are often the advice that she needs - when she shuts up long enough to listen.  She is a championship complainer about the tiniest shit you can imagine.

My eccentricities are kept out of sight of her.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: ITT: Advice from people who have never interacted with a woman

­I think they did when their mothers kicked them out of the house.

Or served them their bowl of Mac and Cheese with doritos sprinkled on top with a chilled 2L bottle of Mountain Dew (God forbid it would be room temperature)

It was diet Mountain Dew, by the way.

Posted by FUT_THE_SHUCK_UP
Unregistered

. said: ITT: Advice from people who have never interacted with a woman

"interacted"
\
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Tolerate her talking like she tolerates your own boring obsessions.  That's how it works in a marriage.  And btw, you won't find a better partner if you're dumb enough to divorce her.

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Anal?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Anal?

­Disgusting

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Anal?

­Disgusting

:nono:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Just tonight, she is thinking of quitting her job because her boss wants to raise her expectations.

I said fine, but, keep in mind that you do need a job (that was a condition of us getting married, she had to at least try to keep a job so as to keep contributing towards our combined household)

She then started waffling that she had another job, etc.

This is at fucking midnight, when I was working all day with a nearly paralyzed arm thanks to pain.  I'm zonked on pain killers, she is just trying to get a concession out of me.

If you want to quit, quit, but, you aren't sitting around the house (she tends to spend her time reorganizing and cleaning up shit rather than looking for work)

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Just tonight, she is thinking of quitting her job because her boss wants to raise her expectations.

I said fine, but, keep in mind that you do need a job (that was a condition of us getting married, she had to at least try to keep a job so as to keep contributing towards our combined household)

She then started waffling that she had another job, etc.

This is at fucking midnight, when I was working all day with a nearly paralyzed arm thanks to pain.  I'm zonked on pain killers, she is just trying to get a concession out of me.

If you want to quit, quit, but, you aren't sitting around the house (she tends to spend her time reorganizing and cleaning up shit rather than looking for work)

So she's on the street corner working so you can sit at home playing video games and posting on F2. You are a fucking loser!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
So she's on the street corner working so you can sit at home playing video games and posting on F2. You are a fucking loser!

:nuke:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
She's asleep beside me (She finally stopped talking)

She actually works in education currently, but, she thinks she can find better. 

She has absolutely no training outside of the school, she doesn't realize how good she has it.  Ironclad pension, benefits, etc - not like me, slaving away in the real world.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

She has absolutely no training outside of the school, she doesn't realize how good she has it.  Ironclad pension, benefits, etc - not like me, slaving away in the real world.

­
Sucking cock at a truck stop is not a job.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­
Post regged, Mr. DeVos

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.