Topic: The dead horse they won’t stop hitting: Trayvon Martin documentary to be released
Posted by White.californian
Unregistered

https://www.rollingstone.com/movies/movie-news/jay-zs-trayvon-martin-documentary-watch-first-trailer-253654/

Just like Trump’s victory, this is an event liberals wont let go of....

Posted by .
Unregistered

If I habs me a sun, he's name wuld beez Trayvon!
\
:obama:

Posted by .
Unregistered

skittles
\
:carlton:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Tell me about it. In the U.K. they are on their 240th documentary about Grenfell Tower.  Every fucking week there is a new one being advertised on either the BBC Pidgin Minute or CHannel 4 or ITV.

The sad reality is, nobody gives a shit about it.  It happened. It was a shame for the people who died.  Some penny pinching cunts caused it.  No one will ever be prosecuted for it, because the rich cunts who profited from it will look after their own.  The end.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: skittles
\
:carlton:

­
Pourin' a Arizona Tea for ya, homie!
\
:antwon:

Posted by .
Unregistered

If he hadn’t been killed by Whitey that aspiring rapper would have got his GED and been President or a brain surgeon or an Astonaut by now.

Posted by White.californian
Unregistered

You fucks are too young to remember when the media went on a rampage claiming young Trayvon was a scholar, gentleman and all around pillar of the community and that all the mean stuff he posted on social media was because a white supremicist hacked into it.

All it took was a little digging to find out
-He’d been kicked out of two schools
-He was caught with a backpack full of stolen jewelry and burglary tools
-He once assaulted a special needs kid three years his junior
-He was living with extended family because he couldn’t stay out of trouble down in Miami
-He was a person of interest in a series of burglaries around his aunt’s neighborhood, which all began when he moved there and stopped after he died

Posted by .
Unregistered

Who’s going to play the sheboon wiff blue toof

Posted by .
Unregistered

trayvon beez good l/li99er sheeit

Posted by .
Unregistered

he dindu nuffin

Posted by .
Unregistered

White.californian said: You fucks are too young to remember when the media went on a rampage claiming young Trayvon was a scholar, gentleman and all around pillar of the community and that all the mean stuff he posted on social media was because a white supremicist hacked into it.

-He was living with extended family because he couldn’t stay out of trouble down in Miami
-He was a person of interest in a series of burglaries around his aunt’s neighborhood, which all began when he moved there and stopped after he died

­

didn't they just do a movie about him?

Posted by .
Unregistered

I WOULD LIKE TO FUCK THE HORSE

Posted by .
Unregistered

Saint Trayvon

Posted by .
Unregistered

skrittles!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Great timing to coincide with the recent crime spree on BART

Posted by .
Unregistered

White.californian said: You fucks are too young to remember when the media went on a rampage claiming young Trayvon was a scholar, gentleman and all around pillar of the community and that all the mean stuff he posted on social media was because a white supremicist hacked into it.

­

:rofl:

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I clicked the Rolling Stone link.  It shows a video clip with a still photo of some dindu with SANPAKU EYES!  EVERY. FUCKING. TIME!

I'm telling you, if you see someone with Sanpaku eyes then GTFO of there!  That cunt is dangerous!

Posted by .
Unregistered

What a disgraceful name for the movie.  "Rest in Power: The Trayvon Martin Story."  :win:

I like the comments in the opening, "no one knew about this stand your ground rule"   :rofl:

Newsflash, this just in: IF YOU PLAN ON COMMITTING BURGLARY IN A COUNTRY OF 320 MILLION GUNS, KNOW THE FUCKING LAW, OR YOU MIGHT GET BLOWN AWAY.

17 years old and committing burglaries.  Rest in pigshit you horrible little git.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: What a disgraceful name for the movie.  "Rest in Power: The Trayvon Martin Story."  :win:

I know, a more appropriate name for the movie would have been "Rest in Peace: The Trayvon Martin Story (Courtesy of George Zimmerman)". :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

A random video that popped up right after that for your viewing pleasure.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Who’s going to play the sheboon wiff blue toof

Precious.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.