Topic: F169 has banned my IP from posting because I voiced a dissenting opinion.
Posted by .
Unregistered

das but said:
­
:sovietman:
Same here, I saw the screen cap here and thought quence would cave. He/she gets much respect for that. Not a wimp

x2.

Posted by .
Unregistered

the thing about quence and other self involved dorks like teapots, is that they literally don't read any threads but their own. this is why they don't know what's going on right in front of them. nothing to do with integrity.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: the thing about quence and other self involved dorks like teapots, is that they literally don't read any threads but their own. this is why they don't know what's going on right in front of them. nothing to do with integrity.

I don't know about that but I saw the long thread Quence posted over there before he got banned again. Hambs and his minions kept demanding that Quence slam F2, but he wouldn't do it. I never thought Q would have a backbone like that. Q can be annoying but at least he's not a suck up.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
I don't know about that but I saw the long thread Quence posted over there before he got banned again. Hambs and his minions kept demanding that Quence slam F2, but he wouldn't do it. I never thought Q would have a backbone like that. Q can be annoying but at least he's not a suck up.

­yes he sure is a suckup, sucked up to db bigtime here, then to all his imagined supporters there, even when they said they didn't like him and were abstaining. he  just couldn't understand why was being treated like a buttplug when he literally didn't know who they are or what they do.

Posted by Original_Lonley_Guy_

Fuck you, that's my name!
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­yes he sure is a suckup, sucked up to db bigtime here, then to all his imagined supporters there, even when they said they didn't like him and were abstaining. he  just couldn't understand why was being treated like a buttplug when he literally didn't know who they are or what they do.

­Everyone has always been up in Quences grill. Always. Are you a noob? Why wouldn't Quence praise the light handed moderator who actually believes in free speech and doesn't expect people to slurp his nuts? Why is it Quence or Tyrones fault that some people can't keep their personal information secure?

You sound upset. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

I saw some of quences posts on f2 that engraged hambes. He didn't attak f169 and only said das but had been good to him on f2. I think hambes was miffed by qaunce supporting das and he lashed out in a jealous  rage at quence. Hambes thinks he's the prom queen and everyone should bow down to him.

Posted by Mascara
Reverb Queen

tyrone. said: What do you reckon his mental condition is? Napoleon manlet complex? :manlet:

­
Welcome home.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Mascara said:
­
Welcome home.

Thanks. Now if only it defaulted to red. :hmmm:

Posted by das but
http://dasbut.com

. said:
Thanks. Now if only it defaulted to red. :hmmm:

Go to settings

Posted by .
Unregistered

das but said:
Go to settings

­It never stays set. :mad:

Posted by Mascara
Reverb Queen

. said: the thing about quence and other self involved dorks like teapots, is that they literally don't read any threads but their own. this is why they don't know what's going on right in front of them. nothing to do with integrity.

­
Gee, you've got the whole board sussed out, don't you?

Posted by das but
http://dasbut.com

. said:
­It never stays set. :mad:

It should if you're using a computer.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Mascara said:

­
Gee, you've got the whole board sussed out, don't you?

­There are only 5 posters, it's not to difficult.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I miss all of that drama!

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.