Topic: Rock stars whose fathers' were us admirals or generals
Posted by .
Unregistered

2 of shitty talking heads
gay jim morrison

Posted by DaveMcGowan
Unregistered

quite a few had fathers high up in the military or intelligence agencies, many came out of Laurel Canyon

Posted by .
Unregistered

Us? I don’t think many of us were admirals or generals.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Us? I don’t think many of us were admirals or generals.

­
united states, held back in 1st grade, 10 times.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Correct grammar is we admirals, not us admirals.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Correct grammar is we admirals, not us admirals.

­

your father was a gay whore.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The song was "we be jammin" not "us be jammin".

Posted by .
Unregistered

DaveMcGowan said: quite a few had fathers high up in the military or intelligence agencies, many came out of Laurel Canyon

RIP Dave :sadwave:
We miss your insightful website and we're happy to see your family curating it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The song was "we be jammin" not "us be jammin".

This is what I explain to the network dweebs when I start saturating the wire and slowing everyone else down.

Posted by .
Unregistered

DaveMcGowan said: quite a few had fathers high up in the military or intelligence agencies, many came out of Laurel Canyon

­
Zappa's dad was actually george patton.

Posted by .
Unregistered

You pricks don't know the half of it.

George Martin, the man literally responsible for The Beetles success i.e. he wrote and arranged the music, they just sang it, took all the credit, and were used as useful idiots to promote the use of LSD and other dangerous drugs on a generation of hedonists, was in Royal Navy.

And when he left, he was encouraged to study music by The Committee For The Promotion of New Music.  Read the attached.

"Martin joined the Fleet Air Arm of the Royal Navy and became an aerial observer and a commissioned officer. The war ended before Martin was involved in any combat, and he left the service in 1947.[8] Encouraged by Sidney Harrison (a member of the Committee for the Promotion of New Music) Martin used his veteran's grant to attend the Guildhall School of Music and Drama from 1947 to 1950,"

There was a British Government COMMITTEE OF OLD MEN IN GREY SUITS SET UP TO CREATE POP MUSIC, USING EX-MILITARY MEN WHO COULD BE RELIED UPON NOT TO GO NATIVE.  THIS WAS (AND REMAINS TO THIS DAY) SOCIAL ENGINEERING.  AND PERFIDIOUS ALBION IS BEHIND IT, AS USUAL.

:moreyouknow:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Martin

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.