Topic: Tips for camping in any Seattle park without harassment from cops
Posted by .
Unregistered

One of the cool things about Seattle is that you can camp in any Seattle park without fear of police action as long as you create appearance that you are a bum.

This is how you get away from contravening city camping ordinances

1)  strew used hypodermics around camp site
2) throw black garbage bags around site
3) Piss and shit in vicinity of tent in full view of kids and leave your shit on the ground
4) Harass anyone that comes near by shouting obscenities and threatening them if they don't give you money
5) Yell, scream and attack any kids playing nearby.

This works well in Seattle however, do not try this approach in eastside cities like Bellevue as cops and inhabitants do not tolerate bums like the good people of Seattle.

Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.

Eventually your country will have to address its poverty, wealth inequality and general hopelessness.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said: Eventually your country will have to address its poverty, wealth inequality and general hopelessness.

­It doesn't cost anything not to take drugs and have manners.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Who is this tip intended for?

Posted by .Pablo
Unregistered

:goldstar: :wave:

Posted by .
Unregistered

.Pablo said: :goldstar: :wave:

:dumbass:

I live in Texas. And I'm smelly.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Who is this tip intended for?

­

PEople who want to visit Seattle and camp but don't want to have to drive into Seattle. This allows them to camp in beautiful surroundings within the city of Seattle without paying camping fees.

Posted by .
Unregistered

and in addition, you don't have to travel with the hypodermics or garbage. Just pick up the used hypodermics in Magnolia, Ballard, Queen Anne or downtown Seattle as they are strewn around everywhere.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The same strategy applies to RV camping in any city neighborhood. Just make sure you mess up the RV so it looks run down.

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said:
:dumbass:

I live in Texas. And I'm smelly.

­
http://f2bbs.com/thread/106514 :rolleyes:

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said: Eventually your country will have to address its poverty, wealth inequality and general hopelessness.

Already in progress. Under the MAGA movement, Americans are in the process of removing the brown filth from its population which will virtually eliminate the issues you posed.

Posted by PARKSIDE_PABLO
Unregistered

. said:

­It doesn't cost anything not to take drugs and have manners.

lol good one me give :potd:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.