Topic: At a small party, 2 women talk about their tranny kids. Is this a fucking plague now?
Posted by Mandow
Unregistered


maybe 10 adults were there

One couple has a 14 year old girl who wants to be a boy

Another is a blended family with a 21 year old shemale who no longer talks to her bio-dad for his opposition to his mental illness

They both talked joyfully and offered support for their mutual trials.  

2 moms out of 10 freaking people.

What on Earth is going on?

This is small city Iowa, not big city coastal Babylon


Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.


Perhaps if you idiots weren’t so shitty to trans people, they wouldn’t feel the need to talk about it.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Mandow said: maybe 10 adults were there

One couple has a 14 year old girl who wants to be a boy

Another is a blended family with a 21 year old shemale who no longer talks to her bio-dad for his opposition to his mental illness

They both talked joyfully and offered support for their mutual trials.  

2 moms out of 10 freaking people.

What on Earth is going on?

This is small city Iowa, not big city coastal Babylon

­YOU SHOULD BASH THEIR FAGGOT KIDS ON THEIR WAY TO SCHOOL :mad:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Let me guess, 2 (((women)))


Posted by .
Unregistered


Vote for the most extreme far-right politicians you can get your hands on.


Posted by LORD BASS-ACKWARDS
Unregistered


death2me said: Perhaps if you idiots weren’t so shitty to trans people, they wouldn’t feel the need to talk about it.

You don't get it. The less you say about these attention-whoring sideshow rejects, the more they gape their pieholes.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Meh, it'll pass. I'm sure there is a tiny fraction of a percent of the population that is truly trans. I would argue most are attention whores. This happened when the subversive thing was to be gay. Same as it ever was.


Posted by .
Unregistered


:lalala: TRANSGENDERS - MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE :lalala:
:lalala: TRANSGENDERS - FAGGOTS IN DISGUISE :lalala:­

\

:cylon:


Posted by .
Unregistered


This thread:

IM THREATENED BY THINGS THAT ARE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I AM SPOONFED IN CHURCH AND FROM BAGGER POLITIANS
\
:cryingnazi:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Could it be something in the water supply? :shudder:


Posted by OP.transphobic
Unregistered


. said: Let me guess, 2 (((women)))

­
no, both white Gentiles.  One from Iowa and the other from New Jersey


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


Why does this upset you so much?


Posted by .
Unregistered


?, but FAGGOT/S ARE A SHIT ASS PLAGUE ON THIS BOARD.


Posted by ANDROGYNE.FROGS
Unregistered


. said: This thread:

IM THREATENED BY THINGS THAT ARE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I AM SPOONFED IN CHURCH AND FROM BAGGER POLITIANS
\
:cryingnazi:

­
NOTICE THAT (((LIBERALS))) CAN NOT ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION BUT HAVE TO ATTACK YOU PERSONALLY FOR EVEN BRINGING UP THE TOPIC.


Posted by .
Unregistered


ANDROGYNE.FROGS said:
­
NOTICE THAT (((LIBERALS))) CAN NOT ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION BUT HAVE TO ATTACK YOU PERSONALLY FOR EVEN BRINGING UP THE TOPIC.

­Yes I have noticed this trend for many years, when you cant beat an argument with facts or figures then use
the racist card, if that cant be used then attack the persons character.


The obvious is......... OBVIOUS!!!


Posted by .
Unregistered


See me yet? If not, why not?
\
:jew:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Go on a shooting spree


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Go on a shooting spree

­
Well there’s a white response...


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


ANDROGYNE.FROGS said:
­
NOTICE THAT (((LIBERALS))) CAN NOT ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION BUT HAVE TO ATTACK YOU PERSONALLY FOR EVEN BRINGING UP THE TOPIC.

­
You sound unstable.


Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.


Katalyst said:
ANDROGYNE.FROGS said:
­
NOTICE THAT (((LIBERALS))) CAN NOT ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION BUT HAVE TO ATTACK YOU PERSONALLY FOR EVEN BRINGING UP THE TOPIC.

­
You sound unstable.

­Earl,perhaps?


Posted by .
Unregistered


:apu: :antwon: :arab: :bluebunny: :catlady: :cletus:     :machinegun:



:crackhead: :hippie:  :insane: :jew: :lib: :madison: :mammy:     :machinegun:


:manlet: :mexican: :milton: :police: :repub: :tfb:   :machinegun:


:wigger: :winner: :whitetrash: :yoda:         :machinegun:


kill em all! I hate everyone equally



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close