Topic: An embarrassing moment in front of one of my daughters
Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered

My husband left us when my daughter was nine. 

When she was fifteen she was supposed to be staying the night at a friend's house so I had a friend of my own over. We got a little drunk and started hooking up on the couch and I got his pants down and he had the biggest rig I've ever seen in person. I went down on him.

And then my daughter came home early because her friend got sick. She walked in on me with this guy's giant penis in my mouth and went "Dad what the fuck?! Holy shit!" and ran out of the room.

We laugh about it now.

Posted by .Fixed Accuracy
Unregistered

Katakyst said: My husband left us when my daughter was nine. 

When she was fifteen she was supposed to be staying the night at a friend's house so I had a friend of my own over. We got a little drunk and started hooking up on the couch and I got his pants down and he had the biggest rig I've ever seen in person. I went down on him.

And then my daughter came home early because her friend got sick. She walked in on me with this guy's giant penis in my mouth and went "Dad what the fuck?! Holy shit!" and ran out of the room.

We laugh about it now.

:LOL: :NUKE: :LOL:

Posted by .real Richie
Unregistered

^^^ Fake lying Richie

Posted by .
Unregistered

^^^Fake story. How could Richie have had a "husband" years ago?

Posted by .
Unregistered

I don't get it.  

So your husband came back?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I don't get it.  

So your husband came back?

­
and came in his mouth. :rimshot:

Posted by .real Richie
Unregistered

true story. I didn't want to leave him frustrated so I let him nut in my butt later.

Posted by Katalyst.nli
Unregistered

:rolleyes:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katakyst said:My husband left us when my daughter was nine. 

We laugh about it now.

:pwned:

Posted by .
Unregistered

.Some Random Faggot said: My husband left us when our adopted daughter was nine.  We had to adopt since you can't conceive through the butt.

And then my daughter came home early because her friend got sick of her talking about how her two dads were always fighting. She walked in on me with this guy's giant penis in my mouth and went "Dad what the fuck?! Holy shit!" and ran out of the room.

We laugh about it now.

­
Fixt for accuracy.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.