Topic: Bob Lazar is the guest on Coast to Coast AM tonight.
Posted by Ben Martinez
Unregistered

For anyone who cares.  Update on his Area 51 stories.  25 years already.  Time flies.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I thought he went underground.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The guy who invented the lazar pointer?

Posted by Ben Martinez
Unregistered

. said: I thought he went underground.

I always thought he was some kind of government ' dis info ' agent.  When he first appeared in 89 and started the UFO uproar, the timing was too convenient.
It's like he was set up to do it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Ben Martinez said:
I always thought he was some kind of government ' dis info ' agent.  When he first appeared in 89 and started the UFO uproar, the timing was too convenient.
It's like he was set up to do it.

You mean those funny looking, wedge shaped "UFOs"?

Posted by Ben Martinez
Unregistered

. said:
You mean those funny looking, wedge shaped "UFOs"?

No.  We're not talking about F117 Nighthawks or B2's.

Posted by .
Unregistered

lettuce know if he says anything interesting

Posted by Ben Martinez
Unregistered

. said: lettuce know if he says anything interesting
\
:trev:

You haven't grown up yet I see.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Ben Martinez said:
No.  We're not talking about F117 Nighthawks or B2's.

Have Blue or Tacit Blue?

Posted by Ben Martinez
Unregistered

. said:
Have Blue or Tacit Blue?

Nope.

Read his story.  :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Ben Martinez said:
. said:
Have Lettuce or Tacit Tomatoes?

Nope.

­How about this?

Posted by Ben Martinez
Unregistered

. said:
­How about this?

I think you need to hire a writer.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Ben Martinez said:
Nope.

I did a long time ago.  I've sort of forgotten it......something about alien spacecraft and corpses at Area 51.

Posted by Ben Martinez
Unregistered

. said:
I did a long time ago.  I've sort of forgotten it......something about alien spacecraft and corpses at Area 51.

He said that he worked on reverse engineering spacecraft at the S4 base south of Area 51.  There were 9 disc shaped saucers there according to him.  He was shown a top secret book which claimed that aliens are real and that they've been here for a long time, but he himself did not see any aliens there.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Ben Martinez said:
He said that he worked on reverse engineering spacecraft at the S4 base south of Area 51.  There were 9 disc shaped saucers there according to him.  He was shown a top secret book which claimed that aliens are real and that they've been here for a long time, but he himself did not see any aliens there.

­You believe this bullshit? :lol: There is a good reason why you pick lettuce for a living and not much more

Posted by Ben Martinez
Unregistered

. said:
­You believe this bullshit? :lol: There is a good reason why you pick lettuce for a living and not much more

You are way stupider than a wetback.  :rofl:

I stated earlier that I  thought of him as a government ' dis info ' agent.  Maybe you should learn English, tapado.  :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Ben Martinez said:
You are way stupider than a wetback.  :rofl:

I stated earlier that I  thought of him as a government ' dis info ' agent.  Maybe you should learn English, tapado.  :lol:

I'm inclined to agree.  If one leaks real top secret info, bad things happen to them.

Posted by Ben Martinez
Unregistered

. said:
I'm inclined to agree.  If one leaks real top secret info, bad things happen to them.

He claimed to have gone public with his info after a car alongside of him took a shot at him on the freeway so he feared for his life.
The problem is after he became well known, investigations on his background turned up nothing.  That he never studied at the universities he claimed to have been at.  Never worked for certain companies he claimed to.  Like his history was either wiped out, or never even existed.

Posted by Aztlan rising
Unregistered

This fool is a paisa

Posted by .
Unregistered

Ben Martinez said: For anyone who cares.  Update on his Area 51 stories.  25 years already.  Time flies.

­No one cares lettuce picker

Posted by Ben Martinez
Unregistered

Aztlan rising said: This fool is a paisa

This fool is trying too hard.

Posted by Ben Martinez
Unregistered

. said:
­No one cares lettuce picker

Why did you answer then?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Ben Martinez said:
He claimed to have gone public with his info after a car alongside of him took a shot at him on the freeway so he feared for his life.
The problem is after he became well known, investigations on his background turned up nothing.  That he never studied at the universities he claimed to have been at.  Never worked for certain companies he claimed to.  Like his history was either wiped out, or never even existed.

The normal procedure would be to simply prosecute the guy and send him to federal prison under our national security laws.  The assassination shit is bullshit.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Ben Martinez said:
Why did you answer then?

­Stop fagging up the board pajero

Posted by Ben Martinez
Unregistered

. said:
The normal procedure would be to simply prosecute the guy and send him to federal prison under our national security laws.  The assassination shit is bullshit.

Exactly.  Which is why I believe he is a ' dis info ' agent.  He told stories that were basically bullshit but mixed in with just enough truth to seem believable and when he turned up to have no academic or work history behind him, it made the UFO community a laughing stock.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.