Topic: Why does Arnold beg me to own him?
Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

I think he gets off on it.

:shudder:

Posted by .
Unregistered

While you were away Arnold started a Katalyst fan club and declared himself your number one fan. The dude has the hots for you.

Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered

Katalyst said: I think he gets off on it.

:shudder:

You are an idiot! You couldn't own anyone......James Marks is a good example. :LMAO:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: While you were away Arnold started a Katalyst fan club and declared himself your number one fan. The dude has the hots for you.

^^^ Posted by Katalyst or his suck buddy.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

.Richie Richvale said:
You are an idiot! You couldn't own anyone......James Marks is a good example. :LMAO:

­
Why do you say women who have tattoos (like my wife) are sluts when your daughter has at least 3, including her boyfriend's name? :wtf:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Fat Katalyst and his fat roommate, covered with ink. Imagine the stench.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Fatalysts "wife" > :gayness: 

:LOL:

Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered

Katalyst winds up owned in almost every thread that he starts. :LOL:

Posted by .
Unregistered

How much more of this will he take before he goes back into dothood again? :LOL:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: How much more of this will he take before he goes back into dothood again? :LOL:

Is that what happened to you, dot?

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

.Richie Richvale said:

­
You've said that posting people's real names makes you a stalker. Why are you stalking Moviewhore?

:confused:

Posted by .
Unregistered

.Richie Richvale said: Katalyst winds up owned in almost every thread that he starts. :LOL:

Your definition of owned is different than the rest of the world's definition.

Posted by .
Unregistered

On the dates of death of Ruth, they put the apostrophes in the wrong place on the year. And "Code-y"? C'mon! :lmao:  Arnold's daughter must be as dumb as he is.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.Richie Richvale said: Katalyst winds up owned in almost every thread that he starts. :LOL:

I don't think you know what that means.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: On the dates of death of Ruth, they put the apostrophes in the wrong place on the year. And "Code-y"? C'mon! :lmao:  Arnold's daughter must be as dumb as he is.

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Fatalysts "wife" > :gayness: 

:LOL:

­FATALYST! :lol::thumbup:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: On the dates of death of Ruth, they put the apostrophes in the wrong place on the year. And "Code-y"? C'mon! :lmao:  Arnold's daughter must be as dumb as he is.

­

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

LIKE IF U CRY EVERYTIME :cry:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:

LIKE IF U CRY EVERYTIME :cry:

­Always easy to see when you've been defeated on a messageboard, as you start posting PI as fast as your fat little fingers can find it. It's your easiest tell.

Such a silly little fatbitch coward. Love fucking with you - it's like watching a dog chase its tail!

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
­Always easy to see when you've been defeated on a messageboard, as you start posting PI as fast as your fat little fingers can find it. It's your easiest tell.

Such a silly little fatbitch coward. Love fucking with you - it's like watching a dog chase its tail!

­
He challenged me to find it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
. said:

­

­Ever able to bite your tail, chubby?

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:

­
I'm Willow today.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Katalyst said:
. said:

­

­:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
I'm Willow today.

Even that dope Willow would own the shit out of Rimbo.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
Even that dope Willow would own the shit out of Rimbo.

­
Jimbo is jealous that Arnold is getting negative attention so he's begging me for for some.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.