Topic: I'm trying to learn more about other cultures. Any good art or music come from the rape culture?
Posted by .
Unregistered


TIA


Posted by .
Unregistered


RAPEMAN


Posted by .
Unregistered


Rape is a social construct, quit imposing your western imperial values on the rest of the world.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Ramy Essam - The real revolution song of Tahrir square

Music to get raped by. Lara is on left side of the screen at the sound stage. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHKQ7pQ0cjE  Pt 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgHtzsK0NPM pt 2


Posted by .
Unregistered


:arab: Like Lara stated in her interview with Scott Pelly "it was a party atmosphere in the square that night" and she was part of our party.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


Now you've done it, Arnold is going to be jerking off for hours


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said: Now you've done it, Arnold is going to be jerking off for hours

­Have you seen his hands in photos? They’re always covered in motor oil and grease. :shudder:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Back when America was a great, rising empire, we had a strong heroic rape culture.


Scarlett O'Hara is raped by Rhett Butler (Gone With the Wind, 1939)




James Bond rapes Pussy Galore (Goldfinger, 1964)




Clint Eastwood rapes some woman (High Plains Drifter, 1973)




Feminists destroyed rape culture, and now America is weak & pussified, and an empire on the decline.

And not surprisingly, women are now bored & lonely, and now want to import savage men who will rape them.  By nature, women want to be taken & dominated.  Women are repulsed by men who ask for permission.


Posted by .
Unregistered


You neglected Deliverance (1972) for its hot male-on-male rape scene.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said: Now you've done it, Arnold is going to be jerking off for hours

Nope. I have a GF what about you?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Straw Dogs (1971) is another good movie that proves women love being raped by alpha assholes, not some nerdy cuck.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
Nope. I have a GF what about you?

­
Prove it, Shorty.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: You neglected Deliverance (1972) for its hot male-on-male rape scene.

­Pulp Fiction. And that gimp. :tard:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Meanwhile, anti-rape culture creates betafags brainwashed by feminism, and is a sign that the civilization is on the decline.


"Consent Comes First"




May I keep pumping? May I keep pumping? May I keep pumping?
\
:genyconnor:


Fact is, great empires are not built by nice men.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Straw Dogs (1971) is another good movie that proves women love being raped by alpha assholes, not some nerdy cuck.

­"I want to shoot the best rape scene that's ever been shot," Sam Peckinpah promised his actress, Susan George.


Posted by j. paul ghetto
Unregistered


beware the rapist (1977)


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
. said:
Nope. I have a GF what about you?

­
Prove it, Shorty.

Nope, she works at a local bank and you would stalk her. 5'8 isn't short, Fatass.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Nope. I have a GF what about you, Fatass. :LMAO:


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
Nope, she works at a local bank and you would stalk her. 5'8 isn't short, Fatass.

­
So she doesn't exist. Got it.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Meanwhile, anti-rape culture creates betafags brainwashed by feminism, and is a sign that the civilization is on the decline.


"Consent Comes First"




May I keep pumping? May I keep pumping?  May I keep pumping?
\
:genyconnor:


Fact is, great empires are not built by nice men.

­

true that. empires require conquest, rape, domination. otherwise you have zero control over your conquered subjects


Posted by .
Unregistered


rape cuisine is fabulous - I like the forced African grapefruit semen reduction



Posted by .polareyes.
Unregistered


the evolution control committee - rocked by rape (1998)


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj9I8RdtqhY


Posted by .
Unregistered


This thread is quite arrousing


Posted by .
Unregistered


wasn't there an old cartoon for kids about a giant ape called RAPE APE? or something like that


Posted by .
Unregistered


j. paul ghetto said: beware the rapist (1977)

­
:rofl:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close