Topic: Cosby played the righteous nig for years. "Pull dem britches up africand youf!"
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Or how about tha dozens of other women who have similar stories?

Janice herself claims that Cosby preys on women who have substance abuse issues, guess you missed the stern clip that posted. 

:mittens:

Ok genius, tell us why none of these women reported this to authorities when it happened. Rape is a crime.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Ok genius, tell us why none of these women reported this to authorities when it happened. Rape is a 

She said that she did not tell police or family members about the assault at the time: "Who would believe me? Bill Cosby, the all-American dad, the all-American husband, Mr. Jell-O, that everybody loved. Who would believe me? They would probably think I was out to get something."
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/showtracker/la-et-st-another-alleged-rape-victim-of-bill-cosby-speaks-out-on-cnn-20141118-story.html

Posted by .
Unregistered

Um..if you woke up with cum on your thigh like Dickinson says happened, that's all the proof you need. It doesn't add up--the stories are bullshit.

Posted by .
Unregistered

"They would think I was out to get something."  That's not how rape victims think. They were assaulted and would've reported right away.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: "They would think I was out to get something."  That's not how rape victims think. They were assaulted and would've reported right away.

Bullshit. Many rapes go unreported fucking retard.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Um..if you woke up with cum on your thigh like Dickinson says happened, that's all the proof you need. It doesn't add up--the stories are bullshit.

How does it not add up?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.