Topic: Cosby played the righteous nig for years. "Pull dem britches up africand youf!"
Posted by .
Unregistered

All the while poppa C was fingerin the puddin pop and lickin the Jello.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Around blacks never relax. He was right what he said about nzggers but he had decades of training from the jew. he knew the "hey look over there" trick.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Those women are fkkin liars.

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

I WILL NEVER AGAIN BUY A JELLO RAPE POP

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why? Because women lie?! Even my Mother thinks it's bullshit. They're trying to smear his name

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Why? Because women lie?! Even my Mother thinks it's bullshit. They're trying to smear his name

No motive.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Money ..they are getting paid for these bullshit interviews.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Around tfb, always flee!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Why? Because women lie?! Even my Mother thinks it's bullshit. They're trying to smear his name

­
10 of them in their 60's who don't know each other? For what possible fucking purpose?? This nzgger was like all of them, MUH DIK. Your mom sounds like one of those stupid house frow cunts that thought Liberace wasn't gay.

Posted by .
Unregistered

These women are getting paid alot of money to say this crap. They're old and need money, why not?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: These women are getting paid alot of money to say this crap. They're old and need money, why not?

­
PAID BY WHO YOU DUMB SACK OF SHIT??? AND FOR WHAT FUCKING REASON????

Posted by .
Unregistered

Sounds like you and your mother are complete idiots who got fooled by the Huxtable routine. The accusations have been around since 2005

Posted by .
Unregistered

I believe everything in the media!! Especially accusations from known liars 20 years ago!!
\
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I believe everything in the media!! Especially accusations from known liars 20 years ago!!
\

Oh look, another idiot who Cant establish why a bunch of random women have been claiming for years that Cosby drugged and raped them. Must be the media!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Oh look, another idiot who Cant establish why a bunch of random women have been claiming for years that Cosby drugged and raped them. Must be the media!

Everything is true because they say so!! Women wait 20 years to not only report rape, but run to ET with an exclusive interview!!  :schlomo:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Everything is true because they say so!! Women wait 20 years to not only report rape, but run to ET with an exclusive interview!!  :schlomo:

Looks like you still cannot explain why a bunch of random women are accusing him of drugging and raping him other than it is some Jewish plot. 

:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
10 of them in their 60's who don't know each other? For what possible fucking purpose?? This nzgger was like all of them, MUH DIK. Your mom sounds like one of those stupid house frow cunts that thought Liberace wasn't gay.

No doubt he banged most of them but they knew what they were doing. He gave them drugs and alcohol but they willingly took it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Looks like you still cannot explain why a bunch of random women are accusing him of drugging and raping him other than it is some Jewish plot. 

:snicker:

I already said it's for money. How many times do I have to say the same thing?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Janice Dickinson in 2006:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Not a damn thing wrong with drugging and raping whores.
\
:duckman:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
I already said it's for money. How many times do I have to say the same thing?

so Janice Dickinson made money off her claims in 2006 despite removing it from her book?

Posted by .
Unregistered

It's a 10 year Jewish plan to destroy Bill Cosby because ..... Money!!!
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
so Janice Dickinson made money off her claims in 2006 despite removing it from her book?

I believe Janice Dickinson!! A habitual drug user and psycho.  Dickinson would do anything for money.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
I believe Janice Dickinson!! A habitual drug user and psycho.  Dickinson would do anything for money.

Or how about tha dozens of other women who have similar stories?

Janice herself claims that Cosby preys on women who have substance abuse issues, guess you missed the stern clip that posted. 

:mittens:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.