Topic: Evening, tards.
Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


:wave:


Posted by .
Unregistered


What you got rid of that commodore 64, now you just have to figure out how to use the new one. With your lack of inteligence that could take years.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said: What you got rid of that commodore 64, now you just have to figure out how to use the new one. With your lack of inteligence that could take years.

­
Commodore 64?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Heh heh heh your funny


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said: Heh heh heh your funny

­
"you're"


Posted by .
Unregistered


Come on say it, you know you want to.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said: Come on say it, you know you want to.

­
You're not making any sense, son.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Try to concentrate for more than 3 seconds and you might figure it out FOOL.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said: Try to concentrate for more than 3 seconds and you might figure it out FOOL.

­
COMMODORE 64! SAY IT! SAY THE WORDS! FOOL! COMMODORE!!
\
:insane:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Oh I see you had problems figuring out that new computer and you say your back to using your commodore 64 again.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said: Oh I see you had problems figuring out that new computer and you say your back to using your commodore 64 again.

­
I don't have a new computer?


Posted by .
Unregistered


That not what you were trolling last night. Troll busted again, your too funny!


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said: That not what you were trolling last night. Troll busted again, your too funny!

­
I didn't say I had a new computer last night.


Posted by Mascara
Reverb Queen


Katalyst said:
­
I didn't say I had a new computer last night.

­
Remember when they at least put some effort into it?


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


mascara said:
­
remember when they at least put some effort into it?

­
i suspect this is one of the merkin tards. they're so stupid that they a) make no sense and b) don't realize they make no sense.


Posted by .
Unregistered


So the BS continues. This guy has been posting those same two pictures for a year telling anyone that will listen that there is something we should see. First our computers are too old and then we are blind. Well 20-20 vision and new computer with excellent picture quality proved to me it's BS. Guess my drugs not as good..lmao FULL OF SH*T is what he is. Signed CBS man


Posted by .
Unregistered


Remeber you said that you were CBS man.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


:wtf:


Posted by Mascara
Reverb Queen


. said: So the BS continues. This guy has been posting those same two pictures for a year telling anyone that will listen that there is something we should see. First our computers are too old and then we are blind. Well 20-20 vision and new computer with excellent picture quality proved to me it's BS. Guess my drugs not as good..lmao FULL OF SH*T is what he is. Signed CBS man

­
He's posted hundreds of pics over about 10-12 years, just saying.  Too bad you missed out on them.


Posted by .
Unregistered


NEVER POST HERE AGAIN.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said: :wtf:

When the truth rolls out Katalyst is silent. Troll busted again!


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


What same two pics are you talking about?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Your funny, theres only 2 posters on here you and me. FOOL


Posted by .
Unregistered


All Caps is right your easy to Own as he puts it.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


 Katalyst said: What same two pics are you talking about?

.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close