Topic: Did Jooish inbreeding lead to insanity or did Jooish insanity lead to inbreeding?
Posted by Chicken Or The Egg
Unregistered

I'm writing an article on Jooish insanity.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jewish groups, including Ashkenazi Jews, are heavily inbred. This inbreeding results both from the relatively small initial size of the Jewish gene pool coupled with strong tendencies towards endogamy, as well as the fact that Jewish culture traditionally allows and favors highly consanguineous marriages.

:moreyouknow:

Posted by rebellion9
Unregistered

go fuck yourself racist prick

Posted by .
Unregistered

rebellion9 said: go fuck yourself racist prick

I thought you Jews considered yourselves white ergo I can't be racist. :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Chicken Or The Egg said: I'm writing an article on Jooish insanity.

­why don’t you write a book on your own insanity and get cured. You sound like you are an imbecile. Take your claptrap to some other board that tolerates assholes.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­why don’t you write a book on your own insanity and get cured. You sound like you are an imbecile. Take your claptrap to some other board that tolerates assholes.
\
:jewspeak:

:nono:  No touching a computer on the Sabbath.

Posted by .
Unregistered

It looks like OP set off a couple of aspie Frisbee heads. :lmao::lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: It looks like OP set off a couple of aspie Frisbee heads. :lmao::lol:

:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Chicken or egg?! hmmm

seeing how jews are mixed race mongrels, a better application of the analogy would seem to be whether the race mixingg comeb before the inbreeding or vice versa where the heavily faulty "inbreds" go otside seeking fresk blood injection a la vampires, thats the true cohenundrum  :jew:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Are the Jews insane for historically using subversion to attack the white hosts of the country they reside in or is the attacking of the white hosts causing the Jewish insanity? :hmmm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Are the Jews insane for historically using subversion to attack the white hosts of the country they reside in or is the attacking of the white hosts causing the Jewish insanity? :hmmm:

mongrelization is the motherfuck of all evils  :diversity:

Posted by Friedrich Nietzsche
Unregistered

:thumbup: I great philosophical thread on the cause of Jewish insanity.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Chicken or egg?! hmmm

seeing how jews are mixed race mongrels, a better application of the analogy would seem to be whether the race mixingg comeb before the inbreeding or vice versa where the heavily faulty "inbreds" go otside seeking fresk blood injection a la vampires, thats the true cohenundrum  :jew:

100% Ashkenazi and 100% insane pervert. Here's a photo of two rapists together.

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Harvey-Weinstein-7.jpg

Posted by .
Unregistered

yes(?)

Posted by .
Unregistered

the 1st one

Posted by .
Unregistered

The second one.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.