Topic: The other board is one big troll. Hans is not who you think he is....
Posted by .
Unregistered


He's a ginger all right but not the one you think....


Posted by .
Unregistered


I have it on good authority that Hans is actually Akins!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: I have it on good authority that Hans is actually Akins!

­:dumbass:

Yeah but you're an idiot. This board won't link to Stormfront but the real Akins is all over that place, he'll tell you he doesn't post on either F board. You lose, moron.


Posted by .
Unregistered


"Hans" is UF, the real Admin of the Nimshit board the past two years. He is a Whigger and a Jew lover. He helps Lardass Lloydie molest little boys.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Do you think Das But might also be Akins?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: "Hans" is UF, the real Admin of the Nimshit board the past two years. He is a Whigger and a Jew lover. He helps Lardass Lloydie molest little boys.

­
Hans is nowhere stupid enough to be you, Blobby boy.


Posted by .
Unregistered


I like how everyone is Akins except Akins.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: i like how everyone is akins except akins.

­

whatever merkin, whatever. akins does not post here. he has said it many times on stormfront. you are not wanted here, go back to your lame fucking rainbow monkey farts board.


Posted by .
Unregistered


"Hans" is Max Davidson, eel-fucker and former owner of the failed foolsoverture.com board.

Max also went on a banning spree at FO, before eventually shutting down his board when he had no posters left.  Around the same time he shut down FO, the other board springs up.  Coincidence?  I think not.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: "Hans" is Max Davidson, eel-fucker and former owner of the failed foolsoverture.com board.

Max also went on a banning spree at FO, before eventually shutting down his board when he had no posters left.  Around the same time he shut down FO, the other board springs up.  Coincidence?  I think not.

Provide evidence.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Provide evidence.

­
Fuck off PSS.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
Fuck off PSS.

Provide evidence and corroborate.  You know the rule.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Provide evidence and corroborate.  You know the rule.

­
Go and fuck an eel like your hero.  You know the rule.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
Go and fuck an eel like your hero.  You know the rule.

It well appears that you're attempting a new troll now that ken is no longer on the boards, PenisCunt.
Do yourself a favor and don't even begin a Hans is Max troll.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: "Hans" is Max Davidson, eel-fucker and former owner of the failed foolsoverture.com board.

Max also went on a banning spree at FO, before eventually shutting down his board when he had no posters left.  Around the same time he shut down FO, the other board springs up.  Coincidence?  I think not.

­Try typing the name Max Davidson on the other board, see if you can post it.

Then try typing the name Cole Mankey on the other board, see if you can post it.

Then get back to me with your results.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
Fuck off PSS.

­
what/who is PSS?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
It well appears that you're attempting a new troll now that ken is no longer on the boards, PenisCunt.
Do yourself a favor and don't even begin a Hans is Max troll.

­
Who the fuck is PenisCunt, and what does he have to do with ken?

BTW, you don't really think ken actually left, do you?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­Try typing the name Max Davidson on the other board, see if you can post it.

Then try typing the name Cole Mankey on the other board, see if you can post it.

Then get back to me with your results.

­
I did, and I was banned three times, using three different proxies.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
Who the fuck is PenisCunt, and what does he have to do with ken?

BTW, you don't really think ken actually left, do you?

You accuse me of being PSS yet you claim ignorance about PenisCunt?  Really, you slag.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­
Who the fuck is PenisCunt, and what does he have to do with ken?

BTW, you don't really think ken actually left, do you?

You accuse me of being PSS yet you claim ignorance about PenisCunt?  Really, you slag.

who is PSS????


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
You accuse me of being PSS yet you claim ignorance about PenisCunt?  Really, you slag.

­
WTF are yo on about PSS?  You spend 18 hours a day on these boards.  Of course we know who you are.  At least make an effort next time.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
WTF are yo on about PSS?  You spend 18 hours a day on these boards.  Of course we know who you are.  At least make an effort next time.

You have yet to provide evidence Hans and Max are one in the same.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
You have yet to provide evidence Hans and Max are one in the same.

­
I also have yet to provide evidence that the sky is blue.  Do you require evidence for that, too?

That's about as obvious as the true identity of "Hans".

BTW, it's well known that Max admitted to it on the FO private boards.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
I also have yet to provide evidence that the sky is blue.  Do you require evidence for that, too?

That's about as obvious as the true identity of "Hans".

BTW, it's well known that Max admitted to it on the FO private boards.

Then post a screenshot.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Then post a screenshot.

­
I already did.  You still refused to believe it, so I'm not going to bother again.  You can either accept that "Hans" and Max are the same person, or continue to live in ignorance.  It's your choice entirely.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close