Topic: My brother was interviewed on Bloomberg TV again the other day
Posted by magbas.nli
Unregistered

. said: So your last name is Jennings?

Was your Jennings family descended from a Robert Jennings who came over from London, England in the 1600s and settled in Virginia?

My family has been in the US since the 1600's, had ancestors in the civil war, mostly on the North on my moms side, on my dads side they still thought the USA was fighting England.

Posted by .
Unregistered

magbas.nli said:
. said: So your last name is Jennings?

Was your Jennings family descended from a Robert Jennings who came over from London, England in the 1600s and settled in Virginia?

My family has been in the US since the 1600's, had ancestors in the civil war, mostly on the North on my moms side, on my dads side they still thought the USA was fighting England.

­Civil War is recent history in terms of genealogy. Robert Jennings was born circa 1660 and died in 1716. He participated in the battles against the Indians and was given payment of 450lbs of tobacco in 1700. In 1704, he owned 100 acres of land in New Kent Co., Virginia, and was a church warden at St. Paul's parish.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Civil War is recent history in terms of genealogy. Robert Jennings was born circa 1660 and died in 1716. He participated in the battles against the Indians and was given payment of 450lbs of tobacco in 1700. In 1704, he owned 100 acres of land in New Kent Co., Virginia, and was a church warden at St. Paul's parish.

Hello, Akins.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.