Topic: Alex Linder shuts down Vanguard News Network forum
Posted by .
Unregistered

Run by a Jew, yet Akins posted over 13,000 times there and only discovered he was a Jew after he was banned for posting CP.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Run by a Jew, yet Akins posted over 13,000 times there and only discovered he was a Jew after he was banned for posting CP.

Proof of Akins' OCD.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Run by a Jew, yet Akins posted over 13,000 times there and only discovered he was a Jew after he was banned for posting CP.

Proof of Akins' using any available soap-box as a platform to spread the truth to those who are willing to listen.

­Fixt.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins used VNN to spread his message, but he never supported or defended Alex Linder. Rather he made use of the forum that Linder provided as a venue to preach from; just as he did here on F2.

You don't have to like or respect the owner of a forum in order to use it for your own agenda.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

Proof of Akins' using any available soap-box as a platform to spread lies about his clan chieftainship.

­Fixt.

Fixt, again.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
Proof of Akins' using any available soap-box as a platform to spread lies about his clan chieftainship.

­Fixt.

Fixt, again.

­Bullshit.

He never brings it up himself, it's always someone else regurgitating leftist liberal lies on the internet who always confronts him about it in an attempt to discredit him because they dislike his politics on other issues, re: race and Jews.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Bullshit.

He never brings it up himself, it's always someone else regurgitating leftist liberal lies on the internet who always confronts him about it in an attempt to discredit him because they dislike his politics on other issues, re: race and Jews.

He's not a clan chieftain.

EOT.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­Bullshit.

He's not a clan chieftain.

EOT.

­Attempting to deny Whites any level of status (especially anti-Semitic Whites) is par for the course of Jewish MO.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Attempting to deny Whites any level of status (especially anti-Semitic Whites) is par for the course of Jewish MO.

Stop lying, Akins.

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
Linder banned Akins because he couldn't handle someone on his board being much more intelligent than him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Linder banned Akins because he couldn't handle someone on his board being much more intelligent than him.

139 IQ

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Linder must be brainless, because Akins is a retard.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
139 IQ

­

I'm sure Akins' IQ is much higher than that. I have him at around 180.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

I'm sure Akins' IQ is much higher than that. I have him at around 180.

I have him below a wetback.  He's an imbecile.

Posted by Universal Asshole
Unregistered

. said:
spamsky, arse, and olg are bald.  u_a, unknown.

i have plenty of hair.  also, 6'5".

Posted by .
Unregistered

If VNN is a honeypot why would Linder ban nearly everyone. Explain that one Sherlock.

Posted by .
Unregistered

vnn is same as every other board.

5 to 6 regulars who are obviously raging anti Christ homos with 30,000 posts and everyone else gets banned.

the freaks took over all forums.  whole armies of antichrist damned to hell fools who are dragging everyone with them.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: If VNN is a honeypot why would Linder ban nearly everyone. Explain that one Sherlock.

because power is not a means to an end.

the thrill of banning people gets them off too much

obviously those people are either fake or so obnoxious and stupid they would alienate Hitler from nazism

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

lol.

That's what I love about White's your status in the white Community is 100% determined by what Jews think of you

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.