Topic: Alex Linder shuts down Vanguard News Network forum
Posted by Alex Linder
Unregistered


http://vnnforum.com/index.php

Management is closing VNNForum as promised if we did not meet the requested donations total, which is $2,500 a quarter. The quarter closed 11-15-14, was extended through 11-17-14, the tally came in at $1,986, or $514 short entering 11-18-14. The Forum will reopen at unspecified date or as soon as funding target is hit. Send donations to: A. Linder, POB 101, Kirksville MO 63501 email: [email protected] Check alexlinder.com for daily spintros and updated information. Alex Linder


Posted by .
Unregistered


He's probably just trying to get more individuals to donate money to make it easier for the police to identify who is using the site.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Alex Linder, a deadbeat father, actually lives off of his disability check in a HUD subsidized one bedroom apartment owned by Muslims in Kirksville, Missouri. What he pocketed from running VNN in collusion with the SPLC was simply unreported income.


Donations to VNN have dropped steadily since Akins blew the lid off of Linder's Jewish background and Glen Miller - a WN using the name of a Jewish 1940s big band leader as an alias, went on a shooting spree on the campus of a Kansas Jewish community center killing a couple of visiting gentiles, but not injuring a single Jew.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Alex Linder, a deadbeat father, actually lives off of his disability check in a HUD subsidized one bedroom apartment owned by Muslims in Kirksville, Missouri. What he pocketed from running VNN in collusion with the SPLC was simply unreported income.


Donations to VNN have dropped steadily since Akins blew the lid off of Linder's Jewish background and Glen Miller - a WN using the name of a Jewish 1940s big band leader as an alias, went on a shooting spree on the campus of a Kansas Jewish community center killing a couple of visiting gentiles, but not injuring a single Jew.

They must be weak if Akins, the retard excuse of an internet detective can wipe them out.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: Alex Linder, a deadbeat father, actually lives off of his disability check in a HUD subsidized one bedroom apartment owned by Muslims in Kirksville, Missouri. What he pocketed from running VNN in collusion with the SPLC was simply unreported income.


Donations to VNN have dropped steadily since Akins blew the lid off of Linder's Jewish background and Glen Miller - a WN using the name of a Jewish 1940s big band leader as an alias, went on a shooting spree on the campus of a Kansas Jewish community center killing a couple of visiting gentiles, but not injuring a single Jew.

They must be weak if Akins, the retard excuse of an internet detective can wipe them out.

People have suspected Alex Linder of being a Jew based on his Semitic features for years. Akins did a good job of digging up a ton of incriminating supporting evidence of Linder's Jewishness.


Posted by .
Unregistered


image

:rofl:


Posted by .
Unregistered


http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2014/11/17/alex-linder-announces-plans-to-shutter-hate-forum-vnn-tonight/

After begging for money for weeks, raging anti-Semite Alex Linder announced today that his Vanguard News Network will shut down at midnight after a failed fundraising campaign that asked his supporters to contribute $2,500 each quarter to keep the forum up and running.

“I am begging. It’s humiliating as hell, but I am,” Linder said two weeks ago in a post claiming he could no longer pay the bills.
Pointing to the usual target of his hatred, the post said, “You want to fight jews [sic]? I have the will and ability to do so, as proved over two decades.”

Though clearly broke, Linder defiantly proclaimed, “I believe VNN has made a difference so far, and will continue to do that in the future. I see more and more stuff taking a VNNlike [sic] line, and that is very heartening. It shows that we are right, and if we just keep going, we are ginning up more and more people…Things are going our way.”

Speaking of “ginning up” people, VNN provided a forum for many famous racists, perhaps most notably Frazier Glenn Miller, the raging anti-Semite who went on a shooting spree in April that killed three people in Overland Park, Kan. He posted thousands of times on VNN using the name “Rounder.”

This morning Linder was $700 short of the $2,500 he needed to pay the Website’s bill. It remains unknown if VNN will return, though Linder has claimed VNN will go down long enough “for people to think about things.”
Unfortunately, his hate career will continue over at alexlinder.com.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
people have suspected alex linder of being a jew based on his semitic features for years. akins did a good job of digging up a ton of incriminating supporting evidence of linder's jewishness.

he gets olg, arse, and spamsky mixed up.  u_a really baffles him.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
people have suspected alex linder of being a jew based on his semitic features for years. akins did a good job of digging up a ton of incriminating supporting evidence of linder's jewishness.

he gets olg, arse, and spamsky mixed up.  u_a really baffles him.

­that's understandable considering they are all bald, fat, losers.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­that's understandable considering they are all bald, fat, losers.

spamsky, arse, and olg are bald.  u_a, unknown.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­that's understandable considering they are all bald, fat, losers.

spamsky, arse, and olg are bald.  u_a, unknown.

­arse (michael balcaen) was the one running the olg sockpuppet on the old f2.

i suspect he's u_a as well.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­Arse (Michael Balcaen) was the one running the OLG sockpuppet on the old F2.

I suspect he's U_A as well.
\
:manlet:

regged


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­Arse (Michael Balcaen) was the one running the OLG sockpuppet on the old F2.

I suspect he's U_A as well.
\
:manlet:

regged

­The OCD of the old OLG sockpuppet and that of U_A are identical.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­The OCD of the old OLG sockpuppet and that of U_A are identical.

Tell us all you know about OCD, you uneducated midget.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­The OCD of the old OLG sockpuppet and that of U_A are identical.

Tell us all you know about OCD, you uneducated midget.

­You demonstrate it in every post that you make.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­You demonstrate it in every post that you make.

Based on your GED?

:rofl:


Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.


It costs $10k per year to host a website?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­You demonstrate it in every post that you make.

Based on your GED?

:rofl:

­Based on your predictable, repetitive, compulsive behavior pattern.

You're obviously very mentally ill.


Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.


. said:
People have suspected Alex Linder of being a Jew based on his Semitic features for years. Akins did a good job of digging up a ton of incriminating supporting evidence of Linder's Jewishness.

Hello Akins, we know it's you.

You basically had a 40-hour-per-week full time job posting here. Did we expect you to be able to leave just like that?


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: It costs $10k per year to host a website?

­It does if you are depending on it for an income, apparently.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­Based on your predictable, repetitive, compulsive behavior pattern.

You're obviously very mentally ill.

Obvious to an uneducated midget.

Go spam 3 pages of copy-pastas about Jews and tell others they're the crazy ones.

:lmao:


Posted by .Akins
Unregistered


death2me said:
Hello Akins, we know it's you.

You basically had a 40-hour-per-week full time job posting here. Did we expect you to be able to leave just like that?

I can't leave.  I'm too OCD!
\
:manlet:


Posted by .
Unregistered


.Akins said:
death2me said:
Hello Akins, we know it's you.

You basically had a 40-hour-per-week full time job posting here. Did we expect you to be able to leave just like that?

I can't leave.  I'm too OCD!
\
:manlet:

­Yes we know, U_A.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­Yes we know, U_A.

Yes, you are, Fakins.


Posted by Brother Lloyd
Unregistered


Akins is dead on right on this one. Linder is obvious. 

He's pulling another Hal Turner who did the exact same thing, although Turner was only paying 99 dollars a month, he was claiming it cost him $2,000 a month to run his website.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close