Topic: POLL: Vote Hans off the board
Posted by finish.himb
Unregistered


http://i.imgur.com/tHTIAeF.png

Lets shitcan the muddafukka!

:rockon:


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


I've never seen an admin so desperate to invent enemies.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said: I've never seen an admin so desperate to invent enemies.

Thought you said you never go to that board. :mittens:


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
Thought you said you never go to that board. :mittens:

­
You understand that the Op posted a screenshot, right?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said: I've never seen an admin so desperate to invent enemies.

­Hans and Jambes are like peas in a pod...negative attention seekers


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
­Hans and Jambes are like peas in a pod...negative attention seekers

­
Drama queens.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Can everybody possibly just get along or is this type of thing recessary?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Can everybody possibly just get along or is this type of thing recessary?

­Its a desperate move by creating drama in hope of increasing traffic. Despite the online stats showing 300+ users there are at most 6 people who post there at any instance.


Posted by .
Unregistered


A sure sign that Hambes is looking for an excuse to throw in the towel.  He obviously wants out of the mess he has created for himself.


Posted by .
Unregistered


:lol:
What_a_fucking_moron.
Thinking about real lives of the people in the cheering section that aren't sock puppets is a laugh.
har har har


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: A sure sign that Hambes is looking for an excuse to throw in the towel.  He obviously wants out of the mess he has created for himself.

­He thought he can clean up the mess by banning the 'buttplugs'...little did he realize that his banning spree managed to purg 90% of the users on the board and now the board is dead

:"mao:


Posted by .
Unregistered


The alternative is to leave Mod 587 in charge of the board in place of "Hans"

Lose-lose proposition.


Posted by .
Unregistered


pleased to do work that Americans are not willing to do!
\
:apu: mod587


Posted by Mascara
Reverb Queen


. said: The alternative is to leave Mod 587 in charge of the board in place of "Hans"

Lose-lose proposition.

­
Isn't Mr. Right the one who demanded that Das make him a mod and who stalked AustinGirl into getting a restraining order?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Mascara said:
. said: The alternative is to leave Mod 587 in charge of the board in place of "Hans"

Lose-lose proposition.

­
Isn't Mr. Right the one who demanded that Das make him a mod and who stalked AustinGirl into getting a restraining order?

Yes.



Please to be tossing your salad Hambes just as soon as I ban another buttplug.
\
:apu:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Mascara said:
­
Isn't Mr. Right the one who demanded that Das make him a mod and who stalked AustinGirl into getting a restraining order?

­Supposedly Sunil wanted the ability to see IPs of posters leaking his PI but the real reason may be he wanted to use the mod priviledges to get into AustinGirls pance!

:lmao:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Mascara said:
­
Isn't Mr. Right the one who demanded that Das make him a mod and who stalked AustinGirl into getting a restraining order?

­Supposedly Sunil wanted the ability to see IPs of posters leaking his PI but the real reason may be he wanted to use the mod priviledges to get into AustinGirls pance!

:lmao:

Ewww! A smelly curry!
\
:emma:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Reminder: Everything that happens on the other board is a lie


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Reminder: Everything that happens on the other board is a lie

­paranoid much?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: Reminder: Everything that happens on the other board is a lie

­paranoid much?

­
Nope. Its all a bunch of drama bullshit over there designed to draw attention.


Posted by .
Unregistered


http://i.imgur.com/EeZJFNU.png

:mittens:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Ewww! A smelly curry!
\
:emma:

­
rather be a smelly curry than a effeminate pink skinned fagget (white men) or a whore/slut (white women) lol, all white men can do nowadays is hurl racial slurs online in the interwebz like you just did LOLOLOL.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
­
Nope. Its all a bunch of drama bullshit over there designed to draw attention.

­
:goldstar:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Mascara said:
. said: The alternative is to leave Mod 587 in charge of the board in place of "Hans"

Lose-lose proposition.

­
Isn't Mr. Right the one who demanded that Das make him a mod and who stalked AustinGirl into getting a restraining order?

Yes.



Please to be tossing your salad Hambes just as soon as I ban another buttplug.
\
:apu:

­

Did that really happen?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­

Did that really happen?

­AustingGurl posted a long rant about it on CI



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close