Posted by .
Unregistered

rip

Posted by Akins.NLI
Unregistered

He was killed by Jews.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Gunnery Sgt. Hartman: [addressing the Privates] There will be no racial bigotry here! I do not look down on africans, kikes, wops, or greasers! Here, you are ALL equally useless!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Gunnery Sgt. Hartman: Where are you from, anyway?

Pvt. Cowboy: SIR, TEXAS, SIR!
Gunnery Sgt. Hartman: TEXAS? Holy dogshit! Only steers and queers come from texas!! And you don't much look like a steer to me so that kind of narrows it down. Do you suck dick?
Pvt. Cowboy: SIR, NO, SIR!
Gunnery Sgt. Hartman: I BET YOU'RE THE KIND OF GUY WHO'D FUCK A MAN IN THE ASS AND NOT HAVE THE COMMON COURTESY TO GIVE HIM A REACH-AROUND.

Posted by .
Unregistered

AIDS related?

Posted by .
Unregistered

complications of pneumonia

Posted by .
Unregistered

I have a Gunny autographed cap.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Obviously suicide

Posted by .
Unregistered

even the army has higher standards now. "fatbody pukes" can only rest easy in their basements

https://wtop.com/white-house/2018/04/army-wont-meet-recruiting-mission-lowers-2017-goal/

The struggle to meet this year’s higher recruiting numbers — a significant increase over last year’s mission of
69,000 — was expected, mainly due to the favorable American economy and increased competition from private
sector employers who are able to pay graduates more money.

Maj. Gen. Jeff Snow, head of the Army’s recruiting command, predicted late last year that the higher enlistment
goal would be difficult to meet, considering economic factors and the military’s need for recruits to pass strict
physical testing that many young people can’t complete.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.