Topic: What do you think Changoolaal made for lunch?
Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

It's Sunday so I'm guessing he went all out with a garlicky three cheese birthday cake lasagna followed by a piping hot mug of instant coffee and a couple skids of L'il Debbie snackin' cake.  :frown:

Posted by changoolaal
Unregistered

teapots.nli said: It's Sunday so I'm guessing he went all out with a garlicky three cheese birthday cake lasagna followed by a piping hot mug of instant coffee and a couple skids of L'il Debbie snackin' cake.  :frown:

­You forgot the two 2-liter bottles of chilled Pepsi to wash it down.
\
:changoolaal:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Actually I ordered from Dominoes

Two Philly cheese stake sandwiches
And large pepperoni pizza 
And oreo pizza for desert 
With a chilled two liter Pepsi
And washed down with my signature piping hot mug of instant coffee

I' gonna eat it all, go big or go home!°

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

:wave:

Posted by .
Unregistered

teapots.nli said: :wave:

:fuckyou:

Posted by das but
http://dasbut.com

. said: Actually I ordered from Dominoes

Two Philly cheese stake sandwiches
And large pepperoni pizza 
And oreo pizza for desert 
With a chilled two liter Pepsi
And washed down with my signature piping hot mug of instant coffee

I' gonna eat it all, go big or go home!°

­this is the most bullshit fucking troll to ever bullshit this fucking bullshit bbs. Changolaal is a vegetarian. Although he is morbidly obese, the peanut butter pasta champion has never gone down with a slice off any animal behind. How dare you attempt to humiliate the apex predator with such contempt.
-DB logged in ($2.5k):fatcat:

Posted by .
Unregistered

das but said:
­this is the most bullshit fucking troll to ever bullshit this fucking bullshit bbs. Changolaal is a vegetarian. Although he is morbidly obese, the peanut butter pasta champion has never gone down with a slice off any animal behind. How dare you attempt to humiliate the apex predator with such contempt.

-DB logged out ($0.0k)

:snicker:

Posted by Original_Lonely_Guy.
Unregistered

My dinner:

2 pork egg rolls with spicy brown mustard
Chili flavor ramen with a can of light tuna

Dessert: 6 pints of Two Hats lime beer, 5 Rolling Rocks, 1 Natural Light (in the fridge) :digtbk: ($160k)

Posted by Changolaal
Unregistered

Changolaal was on the Trump diet today. KFC five-piece dinner for lunch and two cheeseburgers for dinner.

Posted by das but
http://dasbut.com

. said:
das but said:

-DB logged out ($0.0k)

:snicker:

­
AHHHH HaHahaHAHA HAAAHAHAHAHA AH HA AH HA AAAAHHHH HAHAHA XAXAXA JAJAJAJA XAXAXA HAAAAAA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAAAHAXXAAJJAAJAJAAAA HAAAAA HAHAHAHAA HA HA HA HAAAAAA
:boring:
that was fucking stupid, bro

Posted by .
Unregistered

chicken vindaloo

Posted by .
Unregistered

smelts and a Coke.

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

das but said:

Good point I missed that.  Fucking dots.

NICE TRY DOT.  
\
:kojak:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.