Topic: If u don’t wake @ 2am to eat 8oz of hulled hemp seed mixed with organic coconut milk... U= beta wimp
Posted by das but
http://dasbut.com

I go to sleep every night at 11pm and wake up at 2am feeling like a million bucks. I shuck and hull through 10 pounds of hemp seeds to make 8oz by hand and chew it down with four ounces of raw, organic coconut milk (gluten free). After that I skip rope for 3 hours while screaming at the top of my lungs. The neighbors hate me because they’re betas who are jealous of my alpha rhythm. I also fill trash cans with pebbles, carry them up two flights of stairs, throw it off a balcony, run back downstairs, collect the pebbles, do it over again.

U= pissed stained, track marked tighty whiteys being enveloped by your fleshy hairy front butt while sucking peanut butter off a plastic spoon

:sovietman:

Posted by .
Unregistered

das but said: I go to sleep every night at 11pm and wake up at 2am feeling like a million bucks. I shuck and hull through 10 pounds of hemp seeds to make 8oz by hand and chew it down with four ounces of raw, organic coconut milk (gluten free). After that I skip rope for 3 hours while screaming at the top of my lungs. The neighbors hate me because they’re betas who are jealous of my alpha rhythm. I also fill trash cans with pebbles, carry them up two flights of stairs, throw it off a balcony, run back downstairs, collect the pebbles, do it over again.

U= pissed stained, track marked tighty whiteys  being enveloped by your fleshy hairy front butt while sucking peanut butter off a plastic spoon

:sovietman:

­

Fix the board, asshole.

Posted by das but
http://dasbut.com

. said:
­

Fix the board, asshole.

­
No, u
:flip:

Posted by .
Unregistered

i larfed.
:classiclol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

hulled hemp seed?, fuck you FAGGOT !!!!!

Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered

:potd::potd:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.