Topic: NY Judge arrested for burglary. Stole 23 year old's panties.
Posted by Sniffer
Unregistered

Suffolk police on Thursday arrested a District Court judge and charged him with burglary, saying he entered an East Islip home without permission.

Robert Cicale, 49, of Donna Place, who is scheduled to be arraigned Friday in the same kind of court where he presides, was arrested at about 9 a.m. after, police said, he entered a neighbor’s home on Donna Place and then ran away after realizing someone was inside the residence.

He is charged with second-degree burglary and was being held overnight at the Third Precinct before arraignment in First District Court in Central Islip.

It was unclear if he had an attorney.

Acting Commissioner Stuart Cameron, said a 23-year-old female was at the home alone when she heard a noise and saw a man in the house. She called 911 and when police responded, they found a man outside who matched the description she had given them — Cicale.

Police found female underpants in Cicale’s possession but it was unclear whether the underwear was stolen Thursday, Cameron said.

“He was found with . . . female undergarments. We don’t know if these were the proceeds from the burglary today or a previous break-in,” Cameron said in an interview Thursday.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Reminds me of Pablo Vitaver

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Typical Bagger Behavior

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

Sounds like the judge was just collecting evidence of what a little cock-tease his neighbour is.  I hope they throw the book at her. :trev:

Posted by .
Unregistered

teapots.nli said: Sounds like the judge was just collecting evidence of what a little cock-tease his neighbour is.  I hope they throw the book at her. :trev:

­
:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

The police described the items as "soiled" undergarments. Used underwear is not necessarily soiled. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:snoopy:

LONG ISLAND JUDGE ADMITS BEING SERIAL PANTY THIEF, APOLOGIZES TO NEIGHBOR

http://www.newsweek.com/underwear-panties-long-island-robert-cicale-district-judge-stealing-neighbor-867740

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said: :snoopy:

LONG ISLAND JUDGE ADMITS BEING SERIAL PANTY THIEF, APOLOGIZES TO NEIGHBOR

http://www.newsweek.com/underwear-panties-long-island-robert-cicale-district-judge-stealing-neighbor-867740

:badger:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The police described the items as "soiled" undergarments. Used underwear is not necessarily soiled. :lol:

women leak

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

There is only one constitutional sentence in this case: Forced handjob delivered by the pantiless plaintiff to the accused under the personal supervision of Robert Mueller III. :iwojima:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:postpics: 

NE1 have a FB link for the 23yo?

Posted by .
Unregistered

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12023434

Suffolk County District Judge Robert Cicale, 49, was charged with burglary on Thursday in the panty raid on Donna Place in East Islip, New York the same street where he lives.

A 23-year-old woman called 911 at around 9am to report a male burglar in her home, who startled and ran away when he realised she was home.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Donna+Pl,+East+Islip,+NY+11730/@40.7243931,-73.1843265,17z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x89e83387639d568b:0xf067af89cb7fd481!8m2!3d40.724196!4d-73.1818255

Posted by .
Unregistered

23 yo panties aren't worth anything
i mean it's not like she were, uh lets say..oh, uh, 10 years younger, rite? no, im' rite.
:anon:

Posted by .
Unregistered

no really, if this broad wasn't asking for her panties to get stolen whud she buy them fer?
:cletus:

Posted by .
Unregistered

stealing panties isn't wrong
stealing panties isn't a crime..
it's a loving act between a seasoned fetisher and some lycra spandex

Posted by tiny joo attorney
Unregistered

i mean uh, it's not like the perp stole 20 pairs of panties from a 3 year old, but one pair from a 23 year old.
cut him a deal

:jew:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: stealing panties isn't wrong
stealing panties isn't a crime..
it's a loving act between a seasoned fetisher and some lycra spandex

­
:motorcycle:

Posted by .
Unregistered

This chick will forever be known for soiling her panties. :shudder:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: 23 yo panties aren't worth anything
i mean it's not like she were, uh lets say..oh, uh, 10 years younger, rite? no, im' rite.
:anon:

­
:wave:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: :postpics: 

NE1 have a FB link for the 23yo?

­
:link:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I need to see detailed hi-res photos from multiple angles of the aforementioned Panties in question before I can even begin to form an opinion of the pertinent situation in question.

Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered

I live in California! You can't pin this one on me!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Be nice if they offered up a bit more details of the panties in question, a real reporter would have photos or a detailed description.

Posted by .
Unregistered

teapots.nli said: Sounds like the judge was just collecting evidence of what a little cock-tease his neighbour is.  I hope they throw the book at her. :trev:

Sharia law would allow this line of reasoning.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.