Topic: N.i.m.b.u.s.t.e.r.s. gone forever?
Posted by .
Unregistered


Original_Lonley_Guy_ said:
. said:
­

Go fuck yourself, final warning.

­
Banned. Go somewhere else.

:Potd:


Posted by .anonymous
Unregistered


gladly and just as soon as you release your lip lock on my dick


Posted by .
Unregistered


.anonymous said: gladly and just as soon as you release your lip lock on my dick

Grade a merkins post


Posted by kill africans
Unregistered


with africans and jews you lose


Posted by .kill n166ers
Unregistered


with n166ers and jews you will lose


Posted by .
Unregistered


:link:


Posted by Stan Lawson
Unregistered


The present redboards have only confirmed that my decision to not bring back N i m b u s t e r s was the right one.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Well rainbow monkey farts is gone


Posted by .
Unregistered


Stan Lawson said: The present redboards have only confirmed that my decision to not bring back N i m b u s t e r s was the right one.

­
:thumbup:

The behavior last year of Karol the fruitcake and Todd the pedo goblin proves that letting it die was a good move.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Sad but I guess it was for the best let's hope that all these redboards don't have to be put down like a dog too


Posted by .
Unregistered


:fpotd:


Posted by Tor Johnson
Unregistered


What is Stan's trophy wife doing these days?


Posted by .
Unregistered


I thought VonBluvens was an ebiz OG :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Sad but I guess it was for the best let's hope that all these redboards don't have to be put down like a dog too

­

these boards have outlived even the popular fisting.com forum that had like millions of posts and 250,000 active members :lol:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close