Topic: Look at these alphas. This is a world none of you unwashed, degenerate pieces of shit will ever know
Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

all on their 3rd trophy wife

money all blown on lawyers and child support

no free time

they will die at work

Posted by .
Unregistered

Those guys have no idea what they are doing. I worked in a fund partially owned by Blackstone. They just buy up companies and strip the assets, fire the workers, take it private then public again, takes huge fees along the way, declare a special dividend to themselves, it’s just theft. Those people don’t read, don’t have ideas, don’t have imagination, they just congratulate each other.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Those guys have no idea what they are doing. I worked in a fund partially owned by Blackstone. They just buy up companies and strip the assets, fire the workers, take it private then public again, takes huge fees along the way, declare a special dividend to themselves, it’s just theft. Those people don’t read, don’t have ideas, don’t have imagination, they just congratulate each other.

­
They're the more refined type of 1980s corporate raider. It really is a form of piracy. I get PE firms that actually compile portfolios and package companies. But that requires vision and creativity. Something is built.

Your assessment is superb.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Wait, there are smart people on this site?  Like with with real lives and jobs?  

WHO KNEW!  

:thumbup:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Not one negroe in the room.
Whyysat?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Not one negroe in the room.
Whyysat?

­Good point. Unusual considering these corporate videos are supposed to depict diversity.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Those guys have no idea what they are doing.  I worked in a fund partially owned by Blackstone.  They just buy up companies and strip the assets, fire the workers, take it private then public again, takes huge fees along the way, declare a special dividend to themselves, it’s just theft.  Those people don’t read, don’t have ideas, don’t have imagination, they just congratulate each other.

­They're jooosz in other words.

:discussionclosed:

Posted by .
Unregistered

how menny Dead C records do they own?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

is there a way to stop corporate raiders from destroying companies?  Do other nations have laws to stop this?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.