Topic: I just bought five pairs of Levi 501s in Chinatown. Perfect copies.
Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

They even have the red printed leather patch sewn on the back right side, except that it's cardboard instead of leather.  $20 each no taxes for you.  :spaz:

Posted by .
Unregistered

they sell fake Rustler at the bodega. And cowboy hats and plastic boots with pointy toes. Little brown folk wear 'em.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I heard they color their denim with used brake-fluid taken from vehicles surrendered by the imperialist dogs of war when they ran like children in the face of a determined enemy.

Posted by .
Unregistered

We have just received a notification regarding your tax filing from the headquarters, which will get expired in the next 24 working hours, 
and once it get expired after that you will be taken under custody by the local cops as there are 4 serious allegation pressed on your name 
at this moment. We would request you to get back to us so that we can discuss about this case before taking any legal action against you the 
number to reach us is 315-378-1868. I repeat 315. 378-1868 thank you

Posted by Original_Lonely_Guy.
Unregistered

Skip the bogus dad jeans, old man. You can get actually "cool" jeans at Marshalls / TJ Maxx for like $14.

:themoreyouknow:­

Heed my advice or I take a flying leap off the Clark Street Bridge forthwith. :sadwave:

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

Original_Lonely_Guy. said: Skip the bogus dad jeans, old man. You can get actually "cool" jeans at Marshalls / TJ Maxx for like $14.

:themoreyouknow:­

Heed my advice or I take a flying leap off the Clark Street Bridge forthwith. :sadwave:

I am an old man so I want to wear old man pance.  Besides I don't think we have those stores here and if we did everything would cost twice as much because we are oppressed by Big Sepp. :frown:

Posted by .Pance
Unregistered

teapots.nli said:
I am an old man so I want to wear old man pance.  Besides I don't think we have those stores here and if we did everything would cost twice as much because we are oppressed by Big Sepp. :frown:

Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered

Hey Op Chinatown is in SF you aren't fooling anyone. :rolleyes:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Corduroys are cool

Posted by .real Richie
Unregistered

.Pance said:
[img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/83d0dec29a1754361e1765dcb3b3b01f/tumblr_mm9g3n3s341rowjpmo2_500.gif[mg][/img]

­
How I get at that dick? Keep hitting nose on screen of my PeoplePC!

Posted by .Fixed for Accuracy
Unregistered

Katalyst the San Francisco Fag said:
­
How I get at that dick? Keep hitting nose on screen of my PeoplePC!

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.