Topic: Ever wonder why gay men are creative, for example as fashion designers?
Posted by .
Unregistered

A nursing student once told me that anal sex stimulates the vagal nerve which is associated with creativity in the brain. No joke.

Posted by .
Unregistered

might not be a joke but that's funny shit

Posted by .
Unregistered

There's a reason she's a nurse and not a doctor

Posted by .
Unregistered

many have gay tendencies but don't take it up the ass.

Andy Warhol was celibate

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: many have gay tendencies but don't take it up the ass.

Andy Warhol was celibate

­
And you know this how?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Andy Warhol was celibate

­
And you know this how?

from his friends and biographers

Posted by Richard Gere
Unregistered

Gerbils make you smart. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Twinks

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

Andy Warhol was celibate

­
And you know this how?

­
Maybe he was celibate towards the end of his life but I'd bet money he had plenty of gay sex in the 1960s during his most creative period.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
Even Wikipedia details his gay sex life:

Warhol was gay.[114][115] Interviewed in 1980, he indicated that he was still a virgin—biographer Bob Colacello who was present at the interview felt it was probably true and that what little sex he had was probably "a mixture of voyeurism and masturbation—to use [Andy's] word abstract".[116] Warhol's assertion of virginity would seem to be contradicted by his hospital treatment in 1960 for condylomata, a sexually transmitted disease.[117] It has also been contradicted by his lovers, including Warhol muse BillyBoy who has said they had sex to orgasm: "When he wasn't being Andy Warhol and when you were just alone with him he was an incredibly generous and very kind person. What seduced me was the Andy Warhol who I saw alone. In fact when I was with him in public he kind of got on my nerves….I'd say: 'You're just obnoxious, I can't bear you."[118] Asked if Warhol was only a voyeur, Billy Name also denied it, saying: "He was the essence of sexuality. It permeated everything. Andy exuded it, along with his great artistic creativity….It brought a joy to the whole art world in New York."[119] "But his personality was so vulnerable that it became a defense to put up the blank front."[120] Warhol's lovers included John Giorno,[121] Billy Name,[122] Charles Lisanby,[123] and Jon Gould. His boyfriend of 12 years was Jed Johnson, whom he met in 1968, and who later achieved fame as an interior designer.[124]

Posted by cloke dosset
Unregistered

John Giorno
Warhol was lovers with Jon Gould, famous paramount VP died of :gribs:
trysts upstairs at studio 54
most likely Paul America

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.