Topic: I haven't even proxied up and viewed F169 in over THREE WEEKS! THAT SITE IS DEAD TO ME.
Posted by .
Unregistered

Why?  Because of that monumental fucking FAGGOT Hans.  Sure, I miss some of the functionality (though most of it is shyte).  I miss the ability to view the board by photos instead of a front page of text.  And I miss the emotes and fomotes.  But one thing I do NOT miss is Hans.

That whiney, short-arsed, moaning, fucked kneed, ginger haired, freckle faced, horrible little CUNT from Troutdale, Oregon.

Cole Mankey :fuckyou:

And that's all I have to say on the matter.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Why?  Because of that monumental fucking FAGGOT Hans.  Sure, I miss some of the functionality (though most of it is shyte).  I miss the ability to view the board by photos instead of a front page of text.  And I miss the emotes and fomotes.  But one thing I do NOT miss is Hans.

That whiney, short-arsed, moaning, fucked kneed, ginger haired, freckle faced, horrible little CUNT from Troutdale, Oregon.

­I sympathize with your frustration. I view a thread, go away and come back 15 minutes later, and damn! It's already gone. Bumped off the front page by newer threads. This is a constant aggravation! :mad: :manlet:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Why?  Because of that monumental fucking FAGGOT Hans.  Sure, I miss some of the functionality (though most of it is shyte).  I miss the ability to view the board by photos instead of a front page of text.  And I miss the emotes and fomotes.  But one thing I do NOT miss is Hans.

­I sympathize with your frustration. I view a thread, go away and come back 15 minutes later, and damn! It's already gone. Bumped off the front page by newer threads. This is a constant aggravation! :mad: :manlet:

Unless it's a Quence thread he probably deleted it for being OCD or something else he didn't like. Did I mention that Quence is another one of Cole's sockpuppets?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­

Oh hi Cole.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Cole Mankey sucks donkey jizm for pennies on the dollar.
\
 :ebert:

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
OCD LIFE LOSER!  :lol:

\

:emma:

Posted by .
Unregistered

HYave you ever cum in a woman's eyeball?

Posted by Hams
Unregistered

You make these threads, yet you still post on f169. You know you still love me. Admit it!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Hams said: You make these threads, yet you still post on f169. You know you still love me. Admit it!

­You 3' tall freckle faced shit kneed sack of cunt.

We done here?
\
 :trev:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yeah the fucker banned me cause my idiot drunk self was shitposting and got banned. Idk where tf to go for funny trev content that is not gulag owned

Posted by Hams
Unregistered

. said: Yeah the fucker banned me cause my idiot drunk self was shitposting and got banned. Idk where tf to go for funny trev content that is not gulag owned

­:emma:
OCD DICKHEAD ALERT!

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.