F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6  | Previous  Next | First  Last

What is the biggest single reason for the decline of FC and spin-off boards?
winkypop
Registered

208 posts

kat.nli said:
winkypop said:Too few hens!

:notworthy:

You wore them all out!

Son, if they are worn, then I don't want them!

:banana:
Unregistered

kat.nli said:
. said:Listen you delusional fag, I don't know who you think I am but you're clueless as to who this is. I've never bumped a thread about you in my life.

Again a boring post. Waste of bandwidth. Adds nothing to the discussion. You are illustrating my point about these forums perfect.
\
:bluebunny:

Get over yourself you fucking homo, your threads about what you ate and what video game you're playing as a loser adult are a complete waste of bandwidth and a waste of everyone's time.

kat.nli
Unregistered

winkypop said:Son, if they are worn, then I don't want them!

Please Winky, Don't Hurt 'Em

:hammertime:
kat.nli
Unregistered

. said:
kat.nli said:
. said:Listen you delusional fag, I don't know who you think I am but you're clueless as to who this is. I've never bumped a thread about you in my life.

Again a boring post. Waste of bandwidth. Adds nothing to the discussion. You are illustrating my point about these forums perfect.
\

Get over yourself you fucking homo, your threads about what you ate and what video game you're playing as a loser adult are a complete waste of bandwidth and a waste of everyone's time.

Waaa, waa, waa. Same old crying, day and night. Nobody cares. Post something interesting if you can.
winkypop
Registered

208 posts

kat.nli said:
winkypop said:Son, if they are worn, then I don't want them!

Please Winky, Don't Hurt 'Em

:hammertime:

No, of course not.
Let me know if you need and 'seconds' though.
kat.nli
Unregistered

winkypop said:No, of course not.
Let me know if you need and 'seconds' though.

http://i.imgur.com/7u9wi.jpg
Unregistered

kat.nli said:Waaa, waa, waa. Same old crying, day and night. Nobody cares. Post something interesting if you can.

Why did you have the thread deleted where you outed yourself as gay a couple weeks ago? :rofl:
kat.nli
Unregistered

. said:

I replaced your post with something less boring. You're welcome!
Unregistered

. said:
kat.nli said:Waaa, waa, waa. Same old crying, day and night. Nobody cares. Post something interesting if you can.

Why did you have the thread deleted where you outed yourself as gay a couple weeks ago? :rofl:

This ^^^^^
kat.nli
Unregistered

. said:This ^^^^^

Do you really think nobody here knows you're replying to your own post?

Nevermind, don't answer that. I'm going to bed so I'll give you the last word. I'm confident it'll simply be one you've posted 100 times before anyway.
Unregistered

kat.nli said:Do you really think nobody here knows you're replying to your own post?

Nevermind, don't answer that. I'm going to bed so I'll give you the last word. I'm confident it'll simply be one you've posted 100 times before anyway.

I gave ip info to ARSE while I was an admin on CI. I'm a passive aggressive bore. There's no way that more than one person could dislike me.
\
:winner: <---you

It's close to a third of the board mocking you, sparky.
Unregistered

Dick Tater said:The overall intellectual decline in content.

Unregistered

. said:
Dick Tater said:The overall intellectual decline in content.

No. It's the boardkiller katalyst that caused even anonymous posters to leave.
Unregistered

The real problem is the total and complete failure of any of the spin-offs to attract any new traffic. I predicted this back in 2006 on Lep's board, and it's all come true. Over time, posters will leave every board because they get tired of it, or their life moves in a different direction, or any one of a million other reasons. This isn't normally a problem if the board can attract some new posters to replace them, but none of the boards, apart from the original FC, have had anything with which to attract them. Lep tried the fail blog thing for a while, but didn't stick at it long enough to make it work, and none of the other boards have done anything to bring in fresh blood. The boards will continue to die a slow death unless someone does something about that.
Unregistered

. said:the lack of entertaining discussion, it's all just name calling and insults now...., boring

Unregistered

. said:
kat.nli said:
. said:Well then you should open your fucking eyes because that's what the board has become with losers like you posting here.

Boring, try again. The 3rd time is often the charm, n'estce pas?

You can't even post regged anymore. 90% of the board hates you and realize what a loser you are.

:motorcycle:
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
kat.nli said:
. said:Well then you should open your fucking eyes because that's what the board has become with losers like you posting here.

Boring, try again. The 3rd time is often the charm, n'estce pas?

You can't even post regged anymore. 90% of the board hates you and realize what a loser you are.

:motorcycle:

The cunt kat truly is In denial as to how many people hate him and how many people he has driven off the board.
Unregistered

. said:
dying.bbs said:It's the racism, isn't it?

The failed $t0rmfront invasion was the beginning of the end.

the lack of entertaining discussion, it's all just name calling and insults now...., boring

It will stop when the buttplugs leave. This board was 1000X better before that :shortbus: got here.
Unregistered

. said:The cunt kat truly is In denial as to how many people hate him and how many people he has driven off the board.

It's only one OCD dot following me around for the entire 15 hours that I'm here.
\
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
dying.bbs said:It's the racism, isn't it?

The failed $t0rmfront invasion was the beginning of the end.

the lack of entertaining discussion, it's all just name calling and insults now...., boring

It will stop when the buttplugs leave. This board was 1000X better before that :shortbus: got here.

Are you trying to say that watching fag arse, Sean, and mascara start 75 threads a day as MW.nli might be annoying and drive people away?
Unregistered

. said:
. said:The cunt kat truly is In denial as to how many people hate him and how many people he has driven off the board.

It's only one OCD dot following me around for the entire 15 hours that I'm here.
\

I think his butt buddy mod must of clued him into the fact that it's more then one person.
Unregistered

. said:Are you trying to say that watching fag arse, Sean, and mascara start 75 threads a day as MW.nli might be annoying and drive people away?

Not at all. :rofl:
Unregistered

. said:The real problem is the total and complete failure of any of the spin-offs to attract any new traffic. I predicted this back in 2006 on Lep's board, and it's all come true. Over time, posters will leave every board because they get tired of it, or their life moves in a different direction, or any one of a million other reasons. This isn't normally a problem if the board can attract some new posters to replace them, but none of the boards, apart from the original FC, have had anything with which to attract them. Lep tried the fail blog thing for a while, but didn't stick at it long enough to make it work, and none of the other boards have done anything to bring in fresh blood. The boards will continue to die a slow death unless someone does something about that.

Who the fuck wants to bring new traffic to this shithole? Why? So the mods can help the buttplugs stalk them. Fuck this place. I hope it goes down next week. sh and DB have their heads up mascarARSE's ass.
Unregistered

. said:I think his butt buddy mod must of clued him into the fact that it's more then one person.

This place feels as creepy as CI lately.
Unregistered

. said:The constant threat of PI exposure is one of the reasons people are leaving here. The other reason is the general insanity of the most vocal posters. It's not even so much the content of what they say, it is the OCD repetition.

Which is why I will never post regged.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: