F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6  | Previous  Next | First  Last

F2 Insane anti-semite tards: If you could travel back in time would you join the German Army to fight Americans?
mr the teapots
Registered

17618 posts

They, you Jew talk, would not have put up with. BAR.

Unregistered

mr the teapots said:They, you Jew talk, would not have put up with. BAR.

I lube you.
\
:snob:
Unregistered

If you could travel back in time and rewrite this post would it make any fucking sense?
mr the teapots
Registered

17618 posts

:lol: Funny how none of the american jew haters (there are no jew haters here from any other nation) will answer the question.
mr the teapots
Registered

17618 posts

. said:If you could travel back in time and rewrite this post would it make any fucking sense?

If you could travel back in time would you join the German Army to fight Americans?
Unregistered

mr the teapots said:If you could travel back in time would you join the German Army to fight Americans?

I lube you very much.
\
Unregistered

No, but I would travel back to encourage your mother to abort.
Needaname
Master Debater

2469 posts

Lots of Frenchmen, Dutch, Spanish and others joined the Germans. Only one Briton. Among the last defenders of Hitler's Empire (excluding isolated and combat ineffective units had were long ago surrounded in Lorient and other unimportant places), almost the last, were the men of Sturmbataillon Charlemagne. Fighting the Americans was the wiser choice. Ordinary infantrymen had a chance of living after they surrendered. If the surrendered to the Soviets, the officers had a 95% survival rate, ordinary enlisted men 25-30%. Science might allow it in time, as they understand String Theory better.
mr the teapots
Registered

17618 posts

. said:No, but I would travel back to encourage your mother to abort.

A wise plan, as back in the day I permanently convinced a few wannabe nazis of the errors of their ways using only the heel of my ammunition boots and Newton's laws. :lol:
mr the teapots
Registered

17618 posts

Needaname said:Lots of Frenchmen, Dutch, Spanish and others joined the Germans. Only one Briton. Among the last defenders of Hitler's Empire (excluding isolated and combat ineffective units had were long ago surrounded in Lorient and other unimportant places), almost the last, were the men of Sturmbataillon Charlemagne. Fighting the Americans was the wiser choice. Ordinary infantrymen had a chance of living after they surrendered. If the surrendered to the Soviets, the officers had a 95% survival rate, ordinary enlisted men 25-30%. Science might allow it in time, as they understand String Theory better.

Thanks but a yes or no is what is needed: If you could travel back in time would you join the German Army to fight Americans?
Unregistered

mr the teapots said:Thanks but a yes or no is what is needed: If you could travel back in time would you join the German Army to fight Americans?

I will always lube you.
\
Needaname
Master Debater

2469 posts

mr the teapots said:Thanks but a yes or no is what is needed: If you could travel back in time would you join the German Army to fight Americans?

:lol:

No.

Unregistered

Needaname said:Lots of Frenchmen, Dutch, Spanish and others joined the Germans. Only one Briton. Among the last defenders of Hitler's Empire (excluding isolated and combat ineffective units had were long ago surrounded in Lorient and other unimportant places), almost the last, were the men of Sturmbataillon Charlemagne. Fighting the Americans was the wiser choice. Ordinary infantrymen had a chance of living after they surrendered. If the surrendered to the Soviets, the officers had a 95% survival rate, ordinary enlisted men 25-30%. Science might allow it in time, as they understand String Theory better.

Don't forget the Jews.

mr the teapots
Registered

17618 posts

Needaname said: :lol:

No.

I probably would have, but not because I hate Jews but more because I dislike Sepps and the Hun was shipping mausers to Ireland via submarine :frown:
campertard
Viva Trevolution

5212 posts

:potd:

mr the teapots
Registered

17618 posts

Not one F2 Insane anti-semite tard would defend the Reich against the American mongrels? Really you people ought not refer to yourselves as Nazis -- you cheapen the brand.
Unregistered

. said:Don't forget the Jews.

:potd: X 10000!
campertard
Viva Trevolution

5212 posts

mr the teapots said:I probably would have, but not because I hate Jews but more because I dislike Sepps and the Hun was shipping mausers to Ireland via submarine :frown:

I thought you were a loyal communist? You would have fought in defense of mother Russia and the continuation of the revolution. :confused:
Unregistered

If you could bring the American soldiers who fought against Hitler to the future, they'd come back to their own time and fight on the side of the Nazis.
campertard
Viva Trevolution

5212 posts

. said:If you could bring the American soldiers who fought against Hitler to the future, they'd come back to their own time and fight on the side of the Nazis.

Probably so.
Needaname
Master Debater

2469 posts

campertard said:

:potd:

Thanks. Interesting topic. A good many Moslems fought for Hitler, mainly Bosniaks, but a few Asiatics from deepest Central Asia did as well. Hitler liked the militarism of Islam, so it wasn't just an expedient.
mr the teapots
Registered

17618 posts

campertard said:I thought you were a loyal communist? You would have fought in defense of mother Russia and the continuation of the revolution. :confused:

It's true -- I was just trying to drive death2me over the edge in case he reads this :frown:
Unregistered

I frequently wonder what would have happened if the Luftwaffe knew what was going on with the snaggletoofs during the battle of britain.

Probably would have changed the outcome of the war if they knew to keep pressing. Americans would have tucked tail and stayed home for d-day.

I feel it would have been worth it, just to take the limeys down a peg. I feel they've become far too uppity.
Unregistered

mr the teapots said:They, you Jew talk, would not have put up with. BAR.

Engrish please

I would have joined to fight the Yid Bolsheviks
campertard
Viva Trevolution

5212 posts

Needaname said:Thanks. Interesting topic. A good many Moslems fought for Hitler, mainly Bosniaks, but a few Asiatics from deepest Central Asia did as well. Hitler liked the militarism of Islam, so it wasn't just an expedient.

You're right. People always poke fun at the Nazi's with the "master race" mantra but as you posted the Wehrmacht and SS units seemed far more regionally and ethnically mixed than the allies.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: