F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Link to Steve advocating violence against women
Unregistered

. said:I don't stalk you. I don't know who the other dot is. I don't think you said you like to beat women. I don't need to stalk you. Your PI has been posted all over this board because YOU put it there. You are an idiot.

I'm not Steve, you fucking cretinous imbecile. Just a poster sick of seeing 5 Coran threads at one time. Stop spamming the board with this shite.

You, are a fucking stalker, and you're as fucked up in the head as Coran is, if not more. Don't tell yourself anything different.

Turn the computer off and take a walk, ffs.
Unregistered

. said:I'm not Steve, you fucking cretinous imbecile. Just a poster sick of seeing 5 Coran threads at one time. Stop spamming the board with this shite.

You, are a fucking stalker, and you're as fucked up in the head as Coran is, if not more. Don't tell yourself anything different.

:lol:

Keep trying, Steve.
Unregistered

Somebody needs to take Coran's head and shove it in a meat grinder so it turns into hamburger.

Just sayin.
Unregistered

. said:I'm not Steve, you fucking cretinous imbecile. Just a poster sick of seeing 5 Coran threads at one time. Stop spamming the board with this shite.

Then tell himb to stop posting here. If he stopped, the Steve Coran threads would stop.
Unregistered

. said:Somebody needs to take Coran's head and shove it in a meat grinder so it turns into hamburger.

Just sayin.

\

:potd:

Steve is a misogynist pig!
Unregistered

. said: :lol:

Keep trying, Steve.

Hey you're the one wasting your time. It's interesting to note that the Steve threads start as soon as no ones pretending to be MW.

You guys have a fucking mental problem, doesn't whether you're Sean, Arse, Katalyst, whoever.......

Go ahead and post all weekend about some stinking Jew, I'm sure you'll regret on your deathbed if you waste one minute doing anything else.

I sometimes wonder if half the rage is because Steve knows how to make money, and, eh I don't actually want to hurt anyone's feelings here, but all of you are pretty failures at it.
Unregistered

I have built my life around you guys. I just want the best for you all.

Just kidding.
:fuckyou:
Unregistered

op is way off course. steve said some women can only get off if choked or hit. many women are like this. is this whole site full of virgins?
Unregistered

novasteve said:Meds. Take them.

Your lie about not making those posts is one of the most ridiculous ever made on the internet.
Unregistered

. said:op is way off course. steve said some women can only get off if choked or hit. many women are like this. is this whole site full of virgins?

SOME women. Some small percentage of women. Not many. Not all. Not most.
Unregistered

. said:op is way off course. steve said some women can only get off if choked or hit. many women are like this. is this whole site full of virgins?

Ummm, no actually. Steve said the MAJORITY of women love being punched and choked. That's the same thing that wife beaters and rapists claim in court (their defence: "She wanted it"). He is a sick individual.
t
oast

3382 posts

Reminder: Steve talks like a baby to get women because IT WORKED for him in the past. SEVERAL TIMES :lol:
Unregistered

Steve should really be ashamed.
Unregistered

Poor Steve.
Unregistered

t said:Reminder: Steve talks like a baby to get women because IT WORKED for him in the past. SEVERAL TIMES :lol:

Pretty sure the "stebve slang" came later.
Unregistered

What a bunch of fucking losers on this BBS.

Get a fucking life you pathetic losers.
Unregistered

. said:What a bunch of fucking losers on this BBS.

Get a fucking life you pathetic losers.

Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers.
Unregistered

t said:Reminder: Steve talks like a baby to get women because IT WORKED for him in the past. SEVERAL TIMES :lol:

Worked for you too.
Unregistered

. said:Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers. Obsessed stalkers.
\
:insane:

Unregistered

. said:Hey you're the one wasting your time. It's interesting to note that the Steve threads start as soon as no ones pretending to be MW.

You guys have a fucking mental problem, doesn't whether you're Sean, Arse, Katalyst, whoever.......

Go ahead and post all weekend about some stinking Jew, I'm sure you'll regret on your deathbed if you waste one minute doing anything else.

I sometimes wonder if half the rage is because Steve knows how to make money, and, eh I don't actually want to hurt anyone's feelings here, but all of you are pretty failures at it.

Isn't Steve 40K+ in debt? :lmao:
Unregistered

Steve Coran is a holocaust denier
Unregistered

I MUST SABVE THE WORLD FROM STEBVE! I WILL BE A HERO AND SOME WOMAN WILL REPAY ME FOR BEING A HERO AND CAPTAIN SAVE A HO!
\
Unregistered

. said:I MUST SABVE THE WORLD FROM STEBVE! I WILL BE A HERO AND SOME WOMAN WILL REPAY ME FOR BEING A HERO AND CAPTAIN SAVE A HO!
\

Steve, just tell us why you advocate violence against women, and I will leave you alone.
Unregistered

I've been with dozens of women and I can honestly say the overwhelming majority of women haters like Steve are bitter. Bitter because they go passed up for real men.
Unregistered

GOOGLE INDEX said:Steve Coran is a pedophile child molester.

Axe himb about his trip to Thailand .....

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: