F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share


Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5  | Previous  Next | First  Last

  San Cupertino filed for bankruptcy this morning
.
Unregistered

:mammy: + :mexican: + :antwon: + :carlton: + :lou: + :tnb: :mexican: + :deebo: + :beaner: + :racist:
.
Unregistered

You forgot meeee...
\
:bluebunny:
MW.nli
Unregistered

. said:
MW.nli said:
. said:How soon before Arcata joins Stockton and San Berdoo, dipshit? Your county welfare gimmiedats are going away. What choo gonna do now?



Arcata can do whatever it wants. It could disappear from the map and it would be a good thing, in my opinion.

You really don't have a clue, do you?



You are the one who lives in a town full of potheads. Are you a dope smoker? That would explain your moronic posts here.



Where do you think I live, Arcata? :lol:

Not a chance.
.
Unregistered

Gumbicus said:San Cupertino is lovely this time of year.



Especially when the swallows come back.
.
Unregistered

. said:You forgot meeee...
\
:bluebunny:



Sorry silly! How could I forget!
\
:gayness:
.
Unregistered

MW.nli said:
. said:
MW.nli said:
. said:How soon before Arcata joins Stockton and San Berdoo, dipshit? Your county welfare gimmiedats are going away. What choo gonna do now?



Arcata can do whatever it wants. It could disappear from the map and it would be a good thing, in my opinion.

You really don't have a clue, do you?



You are the one who lives in a town full of potheads. Are you a dope smoker? That would explain your moronic posts here.



Where do you think I live, Arcata? :lol:

Not a chance.



Arcata? Eureka? Redding? What's the difference. They are all hippie shitholes filled with lazy dope smokers like you.
.
Unregistered

Arcata? Eureka? Redding? What's the difference. They are all hippie shitholes filled with lazy dope smokers like you.
\
:tyrone:
.
Unregistered

Funny how Jimbo whines about his state not paying the bills, when he doesn't pay his bills.
.
Unregistered

. said:Funny how Jimbo whines about his state not paying the bills, when he doesn't pay his bills.



Not to mention the fact that he makes fun of black people, then acts like one. :lol:
.
Unregistered

. said:Not to mention the fact that he makes fun of black people, then acts like one. :lol:



r u talkin 2 me?
\
:wigger:
MW.nli
Unregistered

. said:Funny how Jimbo whines about his state not paying the bills, when he doesn't pay his bills.



What bills haven't I paid, David?
Not David
Unregistered

MW.nli said:
. said:Funny how Jimbo whines about his state not paying the bills, when he doesn't pay his bills.



What bills haven't I paid, David?



Child support.
.
Unregistered

Jambes is a deadbeat.
.
Unregistered

. said:It all started with your idiot republicunt govactually get youernor Pete Wilson.

actually get your facts straight it was grey dadavis selling us out to the unions but thanks for playing
.
Unregistered

. said:actually get your facts straight it was grey dadavis selling us out to the unions but thanks for playing

Grey Dadavis!
\
:winner:


.
Unregistered

Who's Gay Dadavis?
.
Unregistered

. said:Who's Gay Dadavis?



He's an SF naked guy.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

 
Quick Reply
Moniker:
Message: