F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share


Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  | Previous  Next | First  Last

  Why are atheists such assholes?
.
Unregistered

MW.nli said:
. said:"You're going to burn in hell!"
\
:moviewhore:

"I don't really believe in God"
\
:trev:

"Why are you atheists so intolerant!"
\
:moviewhore:



Are you trying to say something?



Uh, just that I thought you had an emoticon? :laugh:
.
Unregistered

Still waiting on that ONE piece of any sort of evidence for your huge sky simian.

:crickets:

Oh wait, you don't have any fucking evidence.

:snicker:

Looks like you're fucking delusional, asscakes!
.
Unregistered

. said:Still waiting on that ONE piece of any sort of evidence for your huge sky simian.

:crickets:

Oh wait, you don't have any fucking evidence.

:snicker:

Looks like you're fucking delusional, asscakes!



Sky simian? You negate your argument by sounding like a fucking retard.
.
Unregistered

. said:Still waiting on that ONE piece of any sort of evidence for your huge sky simian.

:crickets:

Oh wait, you don't have any fucking evidence.

:snicker:

Looks like you're fucking delusional, asscakes!



Perhaps not, but this is good evidence that atheists are assholes.
.
Unregistered

Let me know when atheists start knocking on your door to witness to you.

TIA
.
Unregistered

. said:Let me know when atheists start knocking on your door to witness to you.

TIA



Or even just tells you you're going to burn in hell.
.
Unregistered

. said:Perhaps not, but this is good evidence that atheists are assholes.



Xians are just as big of assholes, but they are better at hiding it. It's also one of their favorite games to play.

"Why are you so angry? I'll pray for you. What's that? You have read the bible and you know it better than I do? Well, you're all wrong about the conclusions you draw. God is loving and kind, except for in 3/4s of the book where he's an asshole, but look at Jesus teachings! What's that? You don't think Jesus' teachings are good either?"

It's at this point that the xians usually get really angry and start to call you names. "That's ridiculous. Your ideas are ill informed ignorant! You are just so angry with God. You deny the Bible and Jesus' teaching, because you want to live in sin. You have no clue what you are talking about even though you have demonstrated that you know the bible better than most xians do!"

and on and on.

Hell, look at the title of this thread. Atheists are assholes, but don't you dare come back and say to us that xians are superstitious fools or that makes you even more of an asshole!
MW.nli
Unregistered

. said:Still waiting on that ONE piece of any sort of evidence for your huge sky simian.

:crickets:

Oh wait, you don't have any fucking evidence.

:snicker:

Looks like you're fucking delusional, asscakes!



You fulfill the "angry atheist" stereotype perfectly.
.
Unregistered

MW.nli said:You fulfill the "angry atheist" stereotype perfectly.



I'll pray for you to not be such a superstitious fool.
MW.nli
Unregistered

. said:I'll pray for you to not be such a superstitious fool.



I have evolved past that need, thanks.
t
oast

3382 posts

. said:See, this is the textbook example of the intolerant, elitist atheist and his superiority complex; the world-weariness, the exasperation that the whole world doesn't recognize the super-special knowledge he possesses and believe exactly what he believes.

It is 2012, and there are more believers than non-believers. If the answer were face-palmingly clear, this wouldn't be the case.

The follow-up post will undoubtedly mention a sky fairy. I bet $5 on it.

Walk it off.
.
Unregistered

MW.nli said:You fulfill the "angry atheist" stereotype perfectly.



Religion hurts a lot of people, especially children. Many atheists have a justifiable anger towards religion.
.
Unregistered

MW.nli said:I have evolved past that need, thanks.



You really need Dawkins in your life. Can I send you some tracts?
.
Unregistered

MW.nli said:You fulfill the "angry atheist" stereotype perfectly.

Where's your evidence, religious faggot?

:crickets:

Nope, still missing. Because it doesn't exist.

:snicker:
.
Unregistered

. said:Where's your evidence, religious faggot?

:crickets:

Nope, still missing. Because it doesn't exist.

:snicker:



Aw, don't you want to go to heaven with all the church goers and people like Reverend Falwell?

It's not too late. Brother Jeffery Dahmer converted to Christ before he died. Maybe you could even have your golden mansion next to his.

What say you? Don't you want to get on your knees and be filled with Jesus overflowing love?
.
Unregistered

. said:Sky simian? You negate your argument by sounding like a fucking retard.

There isn't even an argument. You have no evidence. Produce it or SHUT THE FUCK UP.
.
Unregistered

. said:There isn't even an argument. You have no evidence. Produce it or SHUT THE FUCK UP.



You see, by rejecting God you are a fool. It's written in Psalms 14:1. The fool says in his heart there is no God.

I think I did just prove the existence of God. It's called the Holy Bible. If you weren't so prideful and angry, you would read it and believe in it.
MW.nli
Unregistered

. said:You really need Dawkins in your life. Can I send you some tracts?



I have evolved past that need, thanks.
MW.nli
Unregistered

. said:
MW.nli said:You fulfill the "angry atheist" stereotype perfectly.

Where's your evidence, religious faggot?

:crickets:

Nope, still missing. Because it doesn't exist.

:snicker:



So angry. :sad:
.
Unregistered

MW.nli said:I have evolved past that need, thanks.



Fine then! Reject my offer of eternal nothingness! I HATE YOU!

As it is written in the book of Hitchens. "If stupid sky fairy worshipers will not hear your words, shake the dust from your feet as a testament to them. It will be better for the city of New Orleans during Katrina than for them in the day of judgement."

Enjoy hell, faggot!

:fuckyou:
MW.nli
Unregistered

. said:Fine then! Reject my offer of eternal nothingness! I HATE YOU!

As it is written in the book of Hitchens. "If stupid sky fairy worshipers will not hear your words, shake the dust from your feet as a testament to them. It will be better for the city of New Orleans during Katrina than for them in the day of judgement."

Enjoy hell, faggot!

:fuckyou:



I have evolved past that need, thanks.

Chris Hitchens was an alcoholic who drank himself to death. No issues there.
.
Unregistered

. said:Most who are atheists are pseudo-intellectuals. They feel that their disbelief in God places them intellectually, above the believers. Of course, their atheism is merely a facade for their below-average intelligence... and stupid people are typically, assholes. Hope this helps.



:potd: X 1,000,000. Skimmed the entire thread. Notice the pseudo-intellectuals forte - name calling. Proof of the pseudo-intellectuals small mindedness.
F2.Census
Unregistered

Anyone care to read this entire thread and count the pseudo-intellectuals? They are the ones doing the childish name calling. Anyone? Thanks!
.
Unregistered

. said: :potd: X 1,000,000. Skimmed the entire thread. Notice the pseudo-intellectuals forte - name calling. Proof of the pseudo-intellectuals small mindedness.



It's odd how you believe you can tell people they are damned and will burn in hell forever, yet get bent out of shape at being called stupid.
.
Unregistered

. said: :potd: X 1,000,000. Skimmed the entire thread. Notice the pseudo-intellectuals forte - name calling. Proof of the pseudo-intellectuals small mindedness.



Whines about being called names in a thread titled atheists are assholes. Gotta love that xian persecution complex combined with pure hypocrisy. :lol:

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

 
Quick Reply
Moniker:
Message: