F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Why are atheists such assholes?
Unregistered

They are jut as annoying as Christians.

Flaunting their retarded science books instead of a bible.

Basically unhappy people.

Unregistered

I'M SMARTER THAN YOU CUZ I DON'T BELIVE IN FAIRY TALE RELIGION
\
:geny:
DunsScotus
Unregistered

They have a serious mental health issue. How can someone go through life with such raging anger?

If they really believed their own words then they would just relax and enjoy their one and only life here on Earth instead of fighting a war they can't win.
Unregistered

Get over it, religious retards have been forcing their shit down everyone's throats for centuries, while atheism is a relatively recent thing.
Unregistered

I'm not interested in your brand of magickal thinking, or talking about mine. Peace.
Unregistered

. said:Get over it, religious retards have been forcing their shit down everyone's throats for centuries, while atheism is a relatively recent thing.

So is that an excuse to be a prick?

IM AN ASSHOLE CAUSE ATHEISM IS NEW! GET OVER IT!

:wtf:

Unregistered

Because it is frustrating to deal with pie-in-the-sky idiots who think they are better than you -- "I'm going to heaven! And I'll spit down on you in hell to cool you off! HAHAHAHAHA!"

Phasers on kill. . . .
JWP
www.mosquitonet.com/~prewett

20833 posts

. said:Because it is frustrating to deal with pie-in-the-sky idiots who think they are better than you -- "I'm going to heaven! And I'll spit down on you in hell to cool you off! HAHAHAHAHA!"

Phasers on kill. . . .

Seems to me if you were SURE the "pie in the sky" was fiction, you would just pity the poor deluded believers ....

while being glad they have incentive to "turn the other cheek" and "give shirt off their back" if asked ....... etc etc.
Unregistered

DunsScotus said:They have a serious mental health issue. How can someone go through life with such raging anger?

If they really believed their own words then they would just relax and enjoy their one and only life here on Earth instead of fighting a war they can't win.

This.
EnjoyHell
Unregistered

. said:Because it is frustrating to deal with pie-in-the-sky idiots who think they are better than you -- "I'm going to heaven! And I'll spit down on you in hell to cool you off! HAHAHAHAHA!"

Phasers on kill. . . .

I've lived in the South and Midwest and never once encountered this fictional chimera that the godless conjure up.
Unregistered

JWP said:Seems to me if you were SURE the "pie in the sky" was fiction, you would just pity the poor deluded believers ....

while being glad they have incentive to "turn the other cheek" and "give shirt off their back" if asked ....... etc etc.

Except they don't. They insist on forcing captive audiences pray to their god. They insist on putting their religious graffiti in the public square. And they insist on getting a tax break for their sky fairy religion.

Unregistered

Because churches should pay taxes for taking up all that valuable real estate
Unregistered

. said:So is that an excuse to be a prick?

IM AN ASSHOLE CAUSE RELIGIOUS NUTS WANT TO DESTROY THE EARTH TO BRING ON THE RAPTURE!

Fixt.
Unregistered

. said:So is that an excuse to be a prick?

IM AN ASSHOLE CAUSE ATHEISM IS NEW! GET OVER IT!

I am saying that religious people have absolutely zero right to complain after some of the fucked up shit that has been done in the name of their religion.
Unregistered

. said:Get over it, religious retards have been forcing their shit down everyone's throats for centuries, while atheism is a relatively recent thing.

no they haven't. :lol: Just shut up.
Unregistered

. said:I am saying that religious people have absolutely zero right to complain after some of the fucked up shit that has been done in the name of their religion.

And plenty has been done in the name of secularism, especially in the last century. Where does that leave us?

Do you want people to be more sympathetic to your cause? Then quit being insufferable cunts.
Unregistered

. said:

no they haven't. :lol: Just shut up.

[0/10]

Unregistered

. said:And plenty has been done in the name of secularism, especially in the last century. Where does that leave us?

Do you want people to be more sympathetic to your cause? Then quit being insufferable cunts.

Fuck up, you religious nutjob. I view ALL religious people as bad, christians being as bad as the terrorist muslims (funny how proud American christians seem to have no issues with drones blowing the fuck out of civilians in other countries - whatever happened to Thou shalt not kill?)
Unregistered

. said:
. said:I am saying that religious people have absolutely zero right to complain after some of the fucked up shit that has been done in the name of their religion.

And plenty has been done in the name of secularism, especially in the last century. Where does that leave us?

Ah, the old "Insane Asian tyrants following long disproved pseudo-scientific mythology proves that secularism is as bad as religion" argument. :laugh:
Unregistered

. said:Ah, the old "Insane Asian tyrants following long disproved pseudo-scientific mythology proves that secularism is as bad as religion" argument. :laugh:

:winner:
/
HITLER WAS CHINESE!
JWP

20833 posts

. said:
. said:And plenty has been done in the name of secularism, especially in the last century. Where does that leave us?

Fuck up, you religious nutjob.

I view ALL religious people as bad,

christians being as bad as the terrorist muslims

(funny how proud American christians seem to have no issues with drones blowing the fuck out of civilians in other countries - whatever happened to Thou shalt not kill?)

Unusually ignorance revealing post.

Irrational/inaccurate [but common] use of label "Christian"

On the same level as someone
who declares all that looks like gold to be "fools gold" ......
or
who declares all that looks like gold to be real gold.

Ignores that many Americans,... of all "faiths" disagree with Washington about many issues,... including war making,...
however, NO nation is ran by the "common people" citizens. A small faction of "elites" run all nations.

"common people" cannot speak with one voice.

Unregistered

. said:
. said:Ah, the old "Insane Asian tyrants following long disproved pseudo-scientific mythology proves that secularism is as bad as religion" argument. :laugh:

/
HITLER WAS CHINESE!

Uh, didn't both the Protestants and the Catholics firmly support Hitler?
Unregistered

I was raised in a religious household, but I am more or less agnostic at this point. Most atheists are tiring to be around. They are just as annoying as any evangelical Christian, because they are constantly trying to "convert" you.
JWP

20833 posts

. said:
. said:

/
HITLER WAS CHINESE!

Uh, didn't both the Protestants and the Catholics firmly support Hitler?

Just for the record,
Prots have no supreme leader comparable to the pope.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichskonkordat

http://www.americamagazine.org/content/article.cfm?article_id=3131

Roman Catholic magazine re concordot:

"Bishops were required to swear an oath of loyalty to the Reich and its legally constituted government."

No way for us to calculate how many Germans were killed for opposing Hitler,...nor all their reasons.

How many were deemed mentally ill and killed in psych wards for publicly claiming Hitler was evil......

http://www.mosquitonet.com/~prewett/persecutprots.html

Unregistered

I've been an atheist for decades but realize that religion serves a purpose otherwise people wouldn't invent them. They at least serve the function of scaring women, children and the lower class, thus keeping them controlled. I'm not a big fan of Semitic religions tho. They seem to cause dark ages. I'd like to created a new white-centric religion based on the Greek gods and modern physics. Since whites are probably going to have to manufacture children, it could be introduced at that time.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: