F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share


Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4  | Previous  Next | First  Last

  Making a Key Lime Pie and Drinking a Harpoon.
Kat
Agent Provocateur

7634 posts

Mascara said:Sure.

Stupid

1 cup horrible parenting

2 cups unbleached sexual abuse

4 cups alcoholism, complicated by bipolar mania, borderline personality disorder and poverty

1 physically abusive father, cracked and beaten

1 sexually abusive female relative, toasted over low heat

Combine all ingredients. Add butthurt gradually until it forms a stiff dough.

Bake.



Broil on low for 10 years online.

Ding!
\
:ferret:
.
Unregistered

Kat said:
Mascara said:Sure.

Stupid

1 cup horrible parenting

2 cups unbleached sexual abuse

4 cups alcoholism, complicated by bipolar mania, borderline personality disorder and poverty

1 physically abusive father, cracked and beaten

1 sexually abusive female relative, toasted over low heat

Combine all ingredients. Add butthurt gradually until it forms a stiff dough.

Bake.



Broil on low for 10 years online.

Ding!
\
:ferret:



:cookie:
.
Unregistered

Please post a recent pic of yourself since you have the camera on hand. Tia.
.
Unregistered

Mascara said:Real key limes from Trader Joe's, homemade graham cracker crust.

Trader Joe's! I shop there every day! The best thing about it is that Trader Joe's pictures from Sacramento look the same as Boston.
\
:sock:
.
Unregistered

. said:Please post a recent pic of yourself since you have the camera on hand. Tia.

Why are you logged in but posting as a dot and editing your dot post?
.
Unregistered

. said:Why are you logged in but posting as a dot and editing your dot post?



I edited it because I omitted the word "yourself" in my request. I am always logged in and posting as a dot. Lots of posters here do that.
Mascara
Jack-Booted Thug

15399 posts

. said:Trader Joe's! I shop there every day! The best thing about it is that Trader Joe's pictures from Sacramento look the same as Boston.
\
:sock:



I shop there about every two weeks. The Vidalia onion pics were from another store.

Just noticed that I had another Vidalia onion sitting on my table. They're really really nice eaten raw, sliced with just salt and pepper.

http://i.imgur.com/fuf03.jpg
.
Unregistered

. said:Trader Joe's! I shop there every day! The best thing about it is that Trader Joe's pictures from Sacramento look the same as Boston.
\
:sock:

^ this
.
Unregistered

Mascara said:Sure.

Stupid

1 cup horrible parenting

2 cups unbleached sexual abuse

4 cups alcoholism, complicated by bipolar mania, borderline personality disorder and poverty

1 physically abusive father, cracked and beaten

1 sexually abusive female relative, toasted over low heat

Combine all ingredients. Add butthurt gradually until it forms a stiff dough.

Bake.



Yeah, that sound a lot like a FulBright Scholar. :lol:

Even old ShovelFace wasn't that nasty.

:nelson:

.
Unregistered

ferret will bump this thread all night long, while mascara enjoys a nice dinner, and goes upstairs and gets laid.
.
Unregistered

Raw onion breath and a face like a bulldog. No wonder you can't reproduce.
.
Unregistered

:lol: :thumbup:
.
Unregistered

This thread genuinely frightens me. How many of you are clinically insane?
.
Unregistered

. said:ferret will bump this thread all night long, while mascara enjoys a nice dinner, and goes upstairs and gets laid.

fehwet! fehwet!
.
Unregistered

. said:ferret will bump this thread all night long, while mascara enjoys a nice dinner, and goes upstairs and gets laid.

Whos' gonna fuck her? The cats?
.
Unregistered

. said:
. said:ferret will bump this thread all night long, while mascara enjoys a nice dinner, and goes upstairs and gets laid.

Whos' gonna fuck her? The cats?

Even a fag like ARSE would fuck that tasty looking woman.
Mascara
Jack-Booted Thug

15399 posts

Pie Update:

Should have made it last night, because it requires chilling. So we'll probably have it for breakfast.

:frown:

What I learned is that it takes about a pound of key limes to produce the required 1/2 cup of key lime juice.

It's cooling on the stovetop now, and in a few minutes I'm going to go make homemade whipped cream to serve it with.

Key Lime Pie. It's What's For Breakfast.
.
Unregistered

Oh ffs, you tedious bore. You can't even buy ripe limes, or figure that such a pie needs chilling. :lol: And now you're gonna "make" whipped cream. :lmao: Any trivial aspect of your dysfunctional life you won't share?
.
Unregistered

Mascara said:Pie Update:

Should have made it last night, because it requires chilling. So we'll probably have it for breakfast.

:frown:

What I learned is that it takes about a pound of key limes to produce the required 1/2 cup of key lime juice.

It's cooling on the stovetop now, and in a few minutes I'm going to go make homemade whipped cream to serve it with.

Key Lime Pie. It's What's For Breakfast.



Nice addition to dogshit on a 20 year old carpet.

Get stuffed, arse.

This isn't working in case you haven't noticed. They're not buying it.
Mascara
Jack-Booted Thug

15399 posts

. said:Oh ffs, you tedious bore. You can't even buy ripe limes, or figure that such a pie needs chilling. :lol: And now you're gonna "make" whipped cream. :lmao: Any trivial aspect of your dysfunctional life you won't share?



I bought a one pound bag of key limes at Trader Joe's the other day.

Want pics of the bag? I used them all for the pie, but they're still sitting in my sink, ready to be ground up.

I'll post the whipped cream too. Just to upset you, Cool Whip boy.
.
Unregistered

What gives the middle of the pie that consistency?
.
Unregistered

Mascara said:I bought a one pound bag of key limes at Trader Joe's the other day.

Want pics of the bag? I used them all for the pie, but they're still sitting in my sink, ready to be ground up.

I'll post the whipped cream too. Just to upset you, Cool Whip boy.

Wow, are you pulling your hair out as you post?
key.lime.wank
Unregistered

Key limes are the same as any other lime, you pretentious bore. And you don't even have the common sense to tell if it's ripe and juicy. What unbelievable stupidity.

:mittens:
Mascara
Jack-Booted Thug

15399 posts

. said:Nice addition to dogshit on a 20 year old carpet.

Get stuffed, arse.

This isn't working in case you haven't noticed. They're not buying it.



I don't have carpeting? And I'm not Arse?

:shrug:

But as it appears, you're the only skeptic in this thread.
.
Unregistered

. said:Wow, are you pulling your hair out as you post?



NO MORE WIRE HANGERS...... EVER!!!!!!!!

They say I'm nuts. At least I never spent 5 years of my life trying to impersonate a women online. I'm also rich, and my money isn't a FANTASY like someone who once wrote a screenplay as how he became a NETSCAPE MILLIONAIRE.
\
:gibson:

How's the FANTASY money work for paying bills, ARSE?

Page: 1 2 3 4  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

 
Quick Reply
Moniker:
Message: