F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  | 11 - 17  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Gonts. 169% nuclear weapons grade TFB inside. Required reading for FC sockfuckers. 44 year old spinster starts dating blog;.
Unregistered

. said:204
\
:duckman:

Rock that shit cheesehead! Lets represent the Canadian perspective, eh?
Unregistered

First Kamikaze Trev Squadron reporting in.
Unregistered

So anyway, when you phaggots get done with the aspie mike-check shit, how about getting back on topic?
MissHannahMinx
Major League Yabbos

199 posts

FLYOVER USA REPORTING FOR DUTY, SIR

:chickenhawk:
Unregistered

. said:So anyway, when you phaggots get done with the aspie mike-check shit, how about getting back on topic?

We're mustering. This is the prelude to an international blitzkreig the likes of which we've never seen on F2.
Shiny New Kid
Revolution is the only solution

14503 posts

. said:So anyway, when you phaggots get done with the aspie mike-check shit, how about getting back on topic?

+1
Unregistered

Shiny New Kid said:+1

OK, done
\
:gayness:
TheOne
Unregistered

. said:Even more absurd, she expects to stop swallowing spunk, whereas that's all she's able to offer an older gentleman: Hot oral.

Cognitive dissonance.

I'm DONE choking down the suds! Now, pay all my bills!
\
:tfb:

I've got news for ya, sister: Suck and swallow, or WALK.
\
:shatner:

But I'm a princess! Off with your head!
\
:tfb:

\
The only one that would know she doesn't suck is someone she dumped. Jeff you sound really angry.....why?
Unregistered

. said:We're mustering. This is the prelude to an international blitzkreig the likes of which we've never seen on F2.

:sovietman:

I have a feeling by the time I wake up tomorrow, that blog is going to look like a NYC subway wall of angry Trev graffiti. :lol:
Unregistered

Do younger women, at least, look at tales like this and learn something from them?

It's hard to believe that at least some of them haven't figred out the "sassy fempowerment" sluts-in-the-city trip is a dead end.
Unregistered

. said:Do younger women, at least, look at tales like this and learn something from them?

It's hard to believe that at least some of them haven't figred out the "sassy fempowerment" sluts-in-the-city trip is a dead end.

If our current crop of interns and new grads at my job are any indication, no, they learn nothing.
Unregistered

. said:Do younger women, at least, look at tales like this and learn something from them?

We won't know until the current 20 somethings reach 40.
Unregistered

She's like a female version of Mickey Rourke as a washed-up pro wrestler in The Wrestler.
:shudder:
Unregistered

. said:She's like a female version of Mickey Rourke as a washed-up pro wrestler in The Wrestler.
:shudder:

Ram Jam!
Unregistered

. said:

We won't know until the current 20 somethings reach 40.

Neither the "men" or the "women" of that generation show the slightest inclination to either marry or have children.

Meantime the Chinese and Indian office ladies calmly have two or three kids with a minimum of fuss.
Unregistered

. said:We won't know until the current 20 somethings reach 40.

My brother is in his mid-30s and married a mid-20s woman last year. She said the smart ones in her generation are all looking to get married in the 25-30 rannge now.
Unregistered

. said:My brother is in his mid-30s and married a mid-20s woman last year. She said the smart ones in her generation are all looking to get married in the 25-30 rannge now.

But won't they just be settling? Is this a Gen x woman's thing?
Unregistered

. said:Neither the "men" or the "women" of that generation show the slightest inclination to either marry or have children.

Their parents were the most selfish and self-centered generation in history and rasied them with lots of self-pitying and passive-aggressive whining. Result: The children internalized the understanding that having kids is tedius, horrible, expensive, risky, and a waste of time that could be better spent in your own service. It doesn't matter how many times they told their kids they loved them; kids know automatically to pay attention to action, not words.

Most people under 30 (under 40, really) look apon child-rearing as a cross between triple-bypass surgery and an 18-year prison sentence without possibility of parole. The fact that they can't plan rationally for their futures in an economy where people get laid off every six months or can only find temp work might also have something to do with things.
Shiny New Kid
Revolution is the only solution

14503 posts

. said:Their parents were the most selfish and self-centered generation in history and rasied them with lots of self-pitying and passive-aggressive whining. Result: The children internalized the understanding that having kids is tedius, horrible, expensive, risky, and a waste of time that could be better spent in your own service. It doesn't matter how many times they told their kids they loved them; kids know automatically to pay attention to action, not words.

Most people under 30 (under 40, really) look apon child-rearing as a cross between triple-bypass surgery and an 18-year prison sentence without possibility of parole. The fact that they can't plan rationally for their futures in an economy where people get laid off every six months or can only find temp work might also have something to do with things.

That's a good point. People do respond rationally to economic incentives en mass.

Chronic instability and the expense of raising children to be middle class coupled with a social dynamic where children don't support the parents when they're old means that you would expect childbirth rates to fall.
Unregistered

Shiny New Kid said:That's a good point. People do respond rationally to economic incentives en mass.

Chronic instability and the expense of raising children to be middle class coupled with a social dynamic where children don't support the parents when they're old means that you would expect childbirth rates to fall.

True, the reason why there was a baby boom at all was that the birth rate fell very sharply during the Depression and early years of WW II. THen about 1944 people started to have babies as there was finally some hope for the future.

Remember that after Pearl Harbor, while there was more employment, the American people were told to prepare for 15 year of war. Not a good time to have children. By '44 it was clear that wouldn't be the case.
Unregistered

Ok lady...now I'm going to take a wild guess and say that your womb is probably as dead as the Sinoloan desert as a result of all the coke you snorted over the years. But if you did have a child...and that child happened to be a daughter, how would you feel about her taking the same sad path that you've taken over the years? Think about that before you attempt to push your bullshit agenda on the rest of the world; because it seems to me that you're just trying to rationalize your shitty life decisions.
\
:trev:
Unregistered

What does a woman like that think when she encounters a place like F2, I wonder?
Unregistered

. said:What does a woman like that think when she encounters a place like F2, I wonder?

She thinks we're all D&D rejects. Little does she know that we are exactly the people she depends on: we cook her meals, we haul her trash, we connect her calls, we drive the ambulances, we guard her while she sleeps.

The first rule of Project Mayhem is you do not talk about Project Mayhem
\
:milton: :trev:
Unregistered

. said:She thinks we're all D&D rejects. Little does she know that we are exactly the people she depends on: we cook her meals, we haul her trash, we connect her calls, we drive the ambulances, we guard her while she sleeps.

The first rule of Project Mayhem is you do not talk about Project Mayhem
\
:milton: :trev:

Like monkeys ready to be shot into space!
\
:monkey:
Unregistered

. said:Like monkeys ready to be shot into space!
\
:monkey:

Like a monkey, ready to be shot into space. Space monkey! Ready to sacrifice himself for the greater good.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  | 11 - 17  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: