F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  | 11 - 17  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Gonts. 169% nuclear weapons grade TFB inside. Required reading for FC sockfuckers. 44 year old spinster starts dating blog;.
mossad
Undercover lover

3031 posts

http://ratherbesinglethansettle.blogspot.com/2012/02/why-i-do-not-partake-in-online-dating.html?m=1

"The F2bbs poster"

"Most women appreciate men who are on time. Modern women have tight schedules and simply can't handle wasted time. The other day I met a man from Plenty of Fish for coffee. He was 15 minutes late and I thought he was going to give me some lame excuse. I couldn't have been less prepared for his explanation.

'It was the Jews', he said.

Excuse me?

'The Jews made me late'

How did the Jews make you late?

'They're responsible for the influx of third world street shitters that are constantly making traffic jams'

What is a "street shitter?", I asked.

'You're just not very wise to the Jew. I don't think we'd make a good couple. You don't deserve my manly essence.'

With that bizarre twist, he left.
Unregistered

. said:She could be a little more introspective about her choice in men and how she's handled her relationships - Becoming a substance abuse counselor to fix your man? Noble but incredibly misguided.

What's unsaid there and undoubtedly true, is that she'd dismissed decent men all the fucking time, always looking for the bad men which made her nipples stand up stiffly erect. Well, she's paid for that shallow sort of behavior: A life of wasted relationships.

What she needs to do is admit she had the same sort of problem as alcoholics. Alkies tend to enjoy their lives since the drunken phases are very high points for them. The lows just don't compare. So should she admit: She loved the very few, great times with her chosen bad boys. It made up for every punch that landed on her face.

This is the dire secret that women don't want us to know.
Unregistered

Sean BiancaFeb 22, 2012 11:24 AM
Well it's nice to see I've gotten a rise out of somebody. Sorry but if you're trying to get me to stop my blog because you quite obviously have issues in that you are taking this way to seriously, it's not going to work. All of these negative comments I am guessing are the work of one person. Have a nice day
:lol:
Unregistered

AnonymousFeb 22, 2012 01:18 PM
Don't listen to the Haterz Sean. Keep doing what you do and stay strong sister!
Occupy My Pance
Registered

675 posts

Can anyone hook me up with her? I need a ghost writer to step up. I'd love to be on her blog.
Unregistered

. said:
. said:I'll concede that 20 years ago, she was probably hot as all fuck. You can tell by the facial features that she was a stunner in her youth.

She blew it though. :lol:

Yes, she should have sold herself into a life of drudgery and marital prostitution for money based on her superficial appearance. That's what matters about a human life.

:rolleyes:

in reality, that is what most of them do.
Unregistered

The funny thing about spinsters like this...they THINK that their friends all enjoy the endless complaining.

"All men are pigs. Why can't I find a decent one??? Poor me!!!"
\
:tfb:

"Right on Madison! Don't ever settle!!!!"
\
:ballbreaker:

(Jesus...what a bitter cunt)
O
o
:ballbreaker:
Unregistered

She claims she cured one of them and he's still sober. Is he too boring now? I bet she nags 24/7 that's why they stop adoring her.

Hi hun, how are you my love?
\
:milton:

Now that you're finally sober we need to talk about your other issues.
\

A simple hello would be nice, bitch.
\
Unregistered

Anyone want to take bets on whether or not her next blog entry is about her legion of Trev haters?

Unregistered

Sean if you're reading this, come post here!
Unregistered

I hope she contracts cunt cancer. I hope her withered vag rots out of her body.
Unregistered

Jooz said:I thought "Sean" was for boys?

It's a trap!
Unregistered

. said:Sean BiancaFeb 22, 2012 11:24 AM
Well it's nice to see I've gotten a rise out of somebody. Sorry but if you're trying to get me to stop my blog because you quite obviously have issues in that you are taking this way to seriously, it's not going to work. All of these negative comments I am guessing are the work of one person. Have a nice day

See. I was right. It's all about me!
\
Unregistered

Comments closed!
Unregistered

. said:Yes they are! How else do you explain this:

Hey, you wanna hang out tonight?
/

I deny you my manly essence!
/

Why can't we have sex?
/

You are not worthy.
/

Yes, miltons find themselves in this scenario on a daily basis :rolleyes:
Unregistered

. said:that slut's looking a bit gunty around the middle

she'll have no problem hooking up with a 60+ year old geezer

i bet her vagina is a wallered out mess, just a guess

I'm 57 and I wouldn't look at her twice.
Unregistered

OMG!!!!

:rofl:

this thread is golden

/bookmarked
Unregistered

Nice one. Was this one of you guys?

"It would be nice if you showed some sympathy for the men who went out on a limb to ask you on a date and then do their best to impress you. You habe no obligation to be impressed, of course, but you could show a little compassion for other human beings, and yes they are human beings, who are just looking for the same thing as you.

The disdain you show by demaning them to all of us shows your level of narcissism and self-centeredness. As though you have some universal right to only have the hottest and most successful men come to you since you're such a formidably precious catch.

The fact is, you seem to resent men who would ever give you the adoration you say you want. That's why the druggies and the losers. Those men had a number one love which wasn't you and that put you in the #2 slot behind drugs, booze, and womanizing. Your attempt to fix them is not for them .. it's to get you to the #1 slot. But then that would be boring."

Unregistered

. said:Comments closed!

Works fine for me. :thumbup:
Unregistered

. said:Comments closed!

No. Wide open.
Unregistered

Your grandfather adored your grandmother because she was a virgin when they got married.

She did not spend her 20s and 30s having sex with alcoholics and losers, only to "settle" at 36 and divorce at 40.

It's too late for you, Sean. If you want to be adored, get a dog.
Shiny New Kid
Revolution is the only solution

14503 posts

. said:Nice one. Was this one of you guys?

"It would be nice if you showed some sympathy for the men who went out on a limb to ask you on a date and then do their best to impress you. You habe no obligation to be impressed, of course, but you could show a little compassion for other human beings, and yes they are human beings, who are just looking for the same thing as you.

The disdain you show by demaning them to all of us shows your level of narcissism and self-centeredness. As though you have some universal right to only have the hottest and most successful men come to you since you're such a formidably precious catch.

The fact is, you seem to resent men who would ever give you the adoration you say you want. That's why the druggies and the losers. Those men had a number one love which wasn't you and that put you in the #2 slot behind drugs, booze, and womanizing. Your attempt to fix them is not for them .. it's to get you to the #1 slot. But then that would be boring."

Correct. She's a narcistic sociopath with a martyr complex.

Happiness is impossible for her and for anyone she lures into becoming linked to her she can provide only misery and suffering
Unregistered

just love how a you view this man after he tries his best and offers you flowers. It's not enough that you see him as nothing more than a two dimensional character in the play about your all imposrtant life - the thing that bothers you the most in the end is he might have given flowers to others besides you.

You shouldn't care since you already decided this man was a no-go. But you're miffed that he didn't only have eyes for you before he disappeared into that void of things that don't exist as soon as you turn your head away.

I wonder where you will go the day you meet one of these guys who walks away insulted that an old hag would ever consider herself to be in his league? What will you tell yourself then? How will explain why he was unable to see past your wrinkled exterior and see your brilliant loving soul inside? I'm sure your cats will love to hear the story again and again

-Not sure if this was a memeber of this red board, nonetheless....OUCH.
Unregistered

. said:just love how a you view this man after he tries his best and offers you flowers. It's not enough that you see him as nothing more than a two dimensional character in the play about your all imposrtant life - the thing that bothers you the most in the end is he might have given flowers to others besides you.

You shouldn't care since you already decided this man was a no-go. But you're miffed that he didn't only have eyes for you before he disappeared into that void of things that don't exist as soon as you turn your head away.

I wonder where you will go the day you meet one of these guys who walks away insulted that an old hag would ever consider herself to be in his league? What will you tell yourself then? How will explain why he was unable to see past your wrinkled exterior and see your brilliant loving soul inside? I'm sure your cats will love to hear the story again and again

-Not sure if this was a memeber of this red board, nonetheless....OUCH.

Holy shit :potd:
Unregistered

. said:Just imagine what life is like for a woman like this. Let's be generous and give her a 20 year window of opportunity. From 14-34, the world is basically in the palm of her hand. Men looking for a trophy wife will throw money at her and do everything possible to try to impress her. She gets to reject people left and right; and draws a perverse sense of satisfaction from this power.

Then BAM! Without warning, it all dries up. Mega successful men no longer angle for her; desirable guys view her as too old. The only suitors left are the Roto-Rooter man and various dirtbags who are as desperate as she is.

Nature really plays a cruel trick on women who fuck around too long and don't cash in their chips on time. :lol:

:sportbike:

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  | 11 - 17  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: