F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  | 11 - 17  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Gonts. 169% nuclear weapons grade TFB inside. Required reading for FC sockfuckers. 44 year old spinster starts dating blog;.
Unregistered

Even now she's not bad looking. But she should be fed to the pigs.
Unregistered

. said:Just imagine what life is like for a woman like this. Let's be generous and give her a 20 year window of opportunity. From 14-34, the world is basically in the palm of her hand. Men looking for a trophy wife will throw money at her and do everything possible to try to impress her. She gets to reject people left and right; and draws a perverse sense of satisfaction from this power.

Then BAM! Without warning, it all dries up. Mega successful men no longer angle for her; desirable guys view her as too old. The only suitors left are the Roto-Rooter man and various dirtbags who are as desperate as she is.

Nature really plays a cruel trick on women who fuck around too long and don't cash in their chips on time. :lol:

In what silly sense do you say this? Sounds like she had a lot of fun and adventures from 14-34. According to you, she would have been better off married to some dork and popping out kids while making decisions about whether to launder the dirty diapers or clean the windows, every day, for years, even decades.

What makes you think she wants a mega-successful man? Because you are a loser who is jealous of them? Roto-Rooter man might make a nice companion for her.
Unregistered

. said:In what silly sense do you say this? Sounds like she had a lot of fun and adventures from 14-34. According to you, she would have been better off married to some dork and popping out kids while making decisions about whether to launder the dirty diapers or clean the windows, every day, for years, even decades.

What makes you think she wants a mega-successful man? Because you are a loser who is jealous of them? Roto-Rooter man might make a nice companion for her.

Go to bed, PGB.
Unregistered

. said:Even now she's not bad looking. But she should be fed to the pigs.
\
:genyconnor:

A woman is always very attractive to men who about 10 years older than she is. This continues unto old age until there are hardly any males left.
Unregistered

. said:Even now she's not bad looking. But she should be fed to the pigs.

I'll concede that 20 years ago, she was probably hot as all fuck. You can tell by the facial features that she was a stunner in her youth.

She blew it though. :lol:
Unregistered

. said:Go to bed, PGB.
\
:winner:

I don't like your post so you must be PGB!
\
:winner:

Some of you really are social outcasts, aren't you.
Unregistered

. said:I'll concede that 20 years ago, she was probably hot as all fuck. You can tell by the facial features that she was a stunner in her youth.

Yes, she should have sold herself into a life of drudgery and marital prostitution for money based on her superficial appearance. That's what matters about a human life.

:rolleyes:
Unregistered

. said:In what silly sense do you say this? Sounds like she had a lot of fun and adventures from 14-34. According to you, she would have been better off married to some dork and popping out kids while making decisions about whether to launder the dirty diapers or clean the windows, every day, for years, even decades.

:lol:

2/10.
Unregistered

. said:Yes, she should have sold herself into a life of drudgery and marital prostitution for money based on her superficial appearance. That's what matters about a human life.

1/10.
Unregistered

. said:Yes, she should have sold herself into a life of drudgery and marital prostitution for money based on her superficial appearance. That's what matters about a human life.

Instead, she was able to leverage her talents without any of those patriarchal social encumbrances and is now a successful fucking dog sitter with a personality like caustic lime. Great.
Unregistered

It's patently clear that Roto-Rooter man would not be considered as any sort of companion by this woman.
Unregistered

Try fucking harder, asshole.

These are shitty trolls, and the article is great material to work with. This thread could go to double digit pages if dome with half a fucking brain, and here we are on the second page and you've already shat all over it with your lame 2/10 trolls. It's like showing up at a 12-course banquet and puking up Wild Turkey and beef jerky all over the pristine white tablecloth during the second course.

Fight the wetbrain, bro. Stay with us. Concentrate.
Unregistered

" The Nut No. 3 , Mr. Borderline could account for many men when in early courtship. Oh yes ,many men, when trying to woo us ,make us feel ,oh so special. Lets face it , if they didn't why would you get involved with them.They have to make you think you are the most wonderful woman they've ever met, you're not an idiot! However, there are men that may actually have a Borderline Personality Disorder , and many women feel ,this accounts for the majority ,of the male population. Who knows , maybe it's a male character flaw.These men idolize you and then ,without reason ,you are nothing to them. These men make you feel as you can do no wrong, and then in time ,you soon find you can not do anything right! This man, can be madly in love with you one day, and the next day breaking up with you,it's insanity!"

75% of BPD cases are women...

Unregistered

. said:I'll concede that 20 years ago, she was probably hot as all fuck. You can tell by the facial features that she was a stunner in her youth.

If she would only retire from finding the 'one' and look back at her 14 - 34 years as the best time of her life, and now work on being her own person, I would applaud her success. But like every fucking self centered bitch, she wants 'more' and feels entitled that she deserves it.
Unregistered

She is the reason we exist
\
:gheyelf: :bluebunny: :gribs:
Unregistered

Jooz said:I thought "Sean" was for boys?

My name is Sean Bianca, and I am a 43 year old divorcee.I am originally from Connecticut, and currently reside in Florida ,with my two dogs, Hobo,and Mischa. I got married at 36 years old , was married for four dreadful years, and got divorced. Simply put, "I settled", and realized that "I'd rather be single then settle!"

I've been a teaching tennis Professional since 1992, a Dogsitter, dabbled in television commercials , modeling, and have even worked as a stylist. I decided to blog about the trials and tribulations of marriage and dating to let men and, women, know, that they are not alone in their quest, to find "the one", and not settle.My blog is for other men and, women, like myself, that have "settled", or are thinking of settling. It's for, men and, women, that are approaching that crucial age of trying to figure out what's truly important, in finding, the one, and not settle for less.

It is my hope, that with this blog, men and women will see, that it's better to laugh then cry as we ride this roller coaster of life being divorced and dating at 40.

Sean as a name: She either made it up or she had well-off class parents who gave her an "upscale" name.

Her career: an insult to every woman who has worked hard at an occupation. A man who had a similar work history would be viewed as a total doofus.

Her marriage: she got married out of desperation at age 36 probably ignoring the advice of her friends, and guess what it didn't work.
Unregistered

Comments are open.

Let's give her some dating advice.

Unregistered

. said:http://ratherbesinglethansettle.blogspot.com/2012/02/why-i-do-not-partake-in-online-dating.html?spref=fb&m=1

Honestly fellas, I don't even know where to begin with this shit. Just read the blog entries.

"I met a man on POF...he brought me flowers...*gross*...so I left him and went to Neiman Marcus. I get to be picky at 44. Teehee."
\
:nuke: :tfb: :nuke:

Secret desire to have a child.

I WILL FORM BABBY AT AGE 45.
\
:tfb:
Unregistered

. said: :ballbreaker:
/
I settled at 36 and divorced at 40

Honest to fuck. Why are we fighting sharia law?

Moslem women are allowed to divorce.
Unregistered

. said:" When reflecting on one's past relationships one tends to play the blame game and of course never blaming themselves. For it is always easier to blame someone else as opposed to blaming oneself. One tends to believe, of course it isn't I! In the past I did have a tendency to yes in fact sometimes put the blame on my partner. I admit it. For yes, many of the men I have dated have been mentally ill, alcoholics, and drug addicts. Some of them were nuts and addicts as well. What can I say? I really know how to pick them! Oh do I ever.I say it's quite the accomplishment in that I have managed to date the vast number of insane and chemically addicted people that I have. The question is was it the men that I dated? Was it their fault that I invested precious time on trying to help them through their addictions, depressions and so on? Was it their fault that I went to the great lengths of becoming a certified drug addictions counselor in my quest to have a "clean" partner. May I add that I accomplished this with a 4.0 average and 15 years later this man is still "clean". Was it their fault that I like to fix things and made a conscious decision to make these men a project? I wonder."
http://ratherbesinglethansettle.blogspot.com/2012/02/take-good-look-in-mirror.html?m=1
:facepalm:

I SPENT MY 20S DATING ALKIES AND JUNKIES AND SQUANDERED MY COLLEGE YEARS LEARNING TO HELP THEM. PS: I'M CERTIFIED AS AN ADDICTION COUNSELOR BUT I WORK AS A TENNIS COACH AND DABBLE AS A STYLIST.
\
:tfb:

Wasn't Erica Guaca from Seattle as well.

Unregistered

. said:A woman is always very attractive to men who about 10 years older than she is. This continues unto old age until there are hardly any males left.

TRUE DAT! THE 50 YEAR OLDS AT CHURCH ARE TEH HAWTNESS!
\
:gramps:

AT LEAST HE DOESN'T GET BONERS IN PUBLIC ANY MORE
\
:grams:
Unregistered

. said:It's patently clear that Roto-Rooter man would not be considered as any sort of companion by this woman.

IT'S HER LOSS
\
:doublewide:
Unregistered

How many black bucks have done unsuccessful breedings?
Unregistered

. said:Comments are open.

Let's give her some dating advice.

She needs a link to this thread.
Unregistered

:madison: + 20 years. :shudder:

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  | 11 - 17  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: