F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6  | Previous  Next | First  Last

My father is from a nation done wrong by England, absolutely LOVES what is going on there now.
death2me
I wouldn't hire me.

18996 posts

. said:
. said:Is there anything more worthless than the English?

Death2Me

:motorcycle2:

:cry:
Unregistered

Asok said:The fact that the UK insisted on continuing the aid even after India told them to shove it, shows that the primary purpose of the aid is not to benefit India.

Well, it's hardly in the UK's interests - India won't even buy the Eurofighter! :lol:
Asok
+++++

13975 posts

. said:Well, it's hardly in the UK's interests - India won't even buy the Eurofighter! :lol:

Well, the stop it. We don't want it.
Unregistered

OP is one of the following: Irish, Scottish, Afghani, Jordanian, Palestinian, Turkish, South African, Hong Kongese, Welsh, Namibian, Tajik, Azeri, Armenian, Jamaican, Belizian, Indian, Pakistani, Russian, Welsh, Australian, Canadian, Bangladeshi, Botswani, Cypriot, Kenyan, Pakistani, Samoan, Tongan, Singaporean, Sri Lankan or Ugandan.
Unregistered

. said:The only countries that the UK really fucked over in the 1800s were African and don't count because the people there were worthless muds and are still worthless muds.

I'm sorry your father was a african, OP but he only has his own stupid, lazy and corrupt country to blame for his failings.

(Also, I'm not a Brit. Africa just sickens me.)

I'm a Brit, and I don't feel the slightest shame for anything we did except for

a) every war since (and including) the Boer War with the exception of the Falklands, and

b) what 'we' did, to some extent in India, Burma and Malaya, but above all China, in the 19th century, brilliant in execution as it was. Stuck a boot through a well-functioning ancient civilisation in the name of greed. The 'civilising mission', which just about works as a defence in Africa, amounted to unleashing odious missionary fags on them, then when the natives cut up a few, used it to justify further intervention.

No wrong we could have done to the jigaboos in our most lurid fantasies could have harmed them more than they've harmed themselves, and I only regret not sterilising the entire wretched continent while we could.

Unless you're Chinese or German, England was the best thing that ever happened to you so :fuckyou:
Unregistered

. said:
. said:We still won in the Falklands, which is more than can be said for America in Vietnam, and now in Afghanistan. :lol:
]

You only "won" because you received massive aid from the US.

You couldn't even supply your fleet without our help.

:lol:

The rest of the South American nations were firmly under the U.S. jackboot. Now, not so much.
Unregistered

. said:
. said:The only countries that the UK really fucked over in the 1800s were African and don't count because the people there were worthless muds and are still worthless muds.

I'm sorry your father was a african, OP but he only has his own stupid, lazy and corrupt country to blame for his failings.

(Also, I'm not a Brit. Africa just sickens me.)

I'm a Brit, and I don't feel the slightest shame for anything we did except for

a) every war since (and including) the Boer War with the exception of the Falklands, and

b) what 'we' did, to some extent in India, Burma and Malaya, but above all China, in the 19th century, brilliant in execution as it was. Stuck a boot through a well-functioning ancient civilisation in the name of greed. The 'civilising mission', which just about works as a defence in Africa, amounted to unleashing odious missionary fags on them, then when the natives cut up a few, used it to justify further intervention.

No wrong we could have done to the jigaboos in our most lurid fantasies could have harmed them more than they've harmed themselves, and I only regret not sterilising the entire wretched continent while we could.

Unless you're Chinese or German, England was the best thing that ever happened to you so :fuckyou:

Well, the darkies have come home to roost. Enjoy a chutney-flavoured boot in the ass now.
Unregistered

. said:Well, the darkies have come home to roost. Enjoy a chutney-flavoured boot in the ass now.

I'm not arguing we're not fucked due to a deadly combination of Low Church faggotry, deep rooted cultural problems, a couple of disastrous decisions early in the last century, and jooz.
Unregistered

Make sure you keep a stiff upper lip whilst giving me a hummer.
\
:arab:
Unregistered

. said:
Asok said:I know lots of Indians who express a similar sentiment, but they are not talking about revenge for the Raj. They are talking about post Independence policy of the UK towards India.

You mean the policy where the UK gives $2.2 bn/year in aid to a country that, despite having a space program, remains incapable of feeding its own citizens?

India - forever backward! :lol:

No toilets either. India, what a fucking shithole. No wonder Asok fucked off to America. :lol:
Sammy_Shitpubes
Registered

27 posts

. said:The Irish are pretty worthless.

I have to agree with this.

My :mario: forefathers had to lay the fucking law down on greasy Irish shitbags in NYC and Philly.
Unregistered

Sammy_Shitpubes said:
. said:The Irish are pretty worthless.

I have to agree with this.

My :mario: forefathers had to lay the fucking law down on greasy Irish shitbags in NYC and Philly.

Don't show your face in southie or you will get a blackthorn shillelagh shoved through your fucking skull, boyo.
Unregistered

. said:I would love to see moar chavwhytes dropping their pants for Nubian warriors.

Oh yeah, that polack kid you keep trying to make out was a Brit. :boring:
Unregistered

This stupid is strong in this thread. Americans and Australians get pissy about atrocities during British colonialism, but are the beneficiaries of the colonialism that wiped out indigenous American and Aboriginal populations. Many of them are descendents of those murdering colonialists, but push their white guilt onto Brits whose ancestors stayed at home and didn't bother anyone. :rofl:
Unregistered

. said:This stupid is strong in this thread. Americans and Australians get pissy about atrocities during British colonialism, but are the beneficiaries of the colonialism that wiped out indigenous American and Aboriginal populations. Many of them are descendents of those murdering colonialists, but push their white guilt onto Brits whose ancestors stayed at home and didn't bother anyone. :rofl:
\
:crybaby:

We are descended from the alphas, those of you who were too timid to leave are terminally betas, and it's showing now.
Unregistered

. said:This stupid is strong in this thread. Americans and Australians get pissy about atrocities during British colonialism.

Re-read the title of this thread, OP is neither american nor australian.
Unregistered

. said:OP is one of the following: troll, troll, troll, troll, troll, troll, troll, troll, troll, troll, troll, troll, troll, troll, troll, troll, troll, troll, troll, or troll,

Unregistered

DESI BOYZ RULEZ HOUNSLOW

FUCK BRITTANIA

PAKISTAN RULEZ
Unregistered

Your father is a wog. End of.

Unregistered

. said:This stupid is strong in this thread. Americans and Australians get pissy about atrocities during British colonialism, but are the beneficiaries of the colonialism that wiped out indigenous American and Aboriginal populations. Many of them are descendents of those murdering colonialists, but push their white guilt onto Brits whose ancestors stayed at home and didn't bother anyone. :rofl:

The result of multi-kulti brainwashing.

Americans carried out their own genocidal actions. They are awash in shitskins. No place to talk.

The Irish have their own nggr imports to deal with these days. They are on the same path as the English. Lots o' Pakis in Scotland too.

Darkies are everywhere in the UK and Ireland.
Unregistered

. said:We are descended from the alphas, those of you who were too timid to leave are terminally betas, and it's showing now.

You're descended from Billy No Mates.

:trev:
/
SO LONG EVERYONE, I'M OFF TO SEEK MY FORTUNE IN CALIFORNIA!

:tits: :pedohunter: :boring:
/
WHAT THE FUCK EVER.
Unregistered

. said:
. said:We are descended from the alphas, those of you who were too timid to leave are terminally betas, and it's showing now.

You're descended from Billy No Mates.

:trev:
/
SO LONG EVERYONE, I'M OFF TO SEEK MY FORTUNE IN CALIFORNIA!

:josheena: :nigel: :beta:
/
WHAT THE FUCK EVER.

Fixed for accuracy.
Unregistered

. said:The result of multi-kulti brainwashing.

Americans carried out their own genocidal actions. They are awash in shitskins. No place to talk.

The Irish have their own nggr imports to deal with these days. They are on the same path as the English. Lots o' Pakis in Scotland too.

Darkies are everywhere in the UK and Ireland.

Didn't Miss Ireland just get the hot dark beef injection?

Unregistered

. said:Blame the joos, not the brits.

:motorcycle:
Unregistered

. said:Didn't Miss Ireland just get the hot dark beef injection?

Probably still is.

The most horrifying thing about it is the just how ugly her ape is. I can see if he were attractive, but he isn't. Calling him an ape is an insult to apes everywhere.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: